Robert D'Arcy - Exponential Mindsetting - JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Friday, December 7th 2018
Launch Day: Friday, December 14th 2018

Dear Affiliates & JV Partners,

I am very excited to announce the details of my first major product, Exponential Mindsetting.

Expecting this to be a blockbuster launch to close out 2018 and a huge payday for JV and affiliate partners.

What is Exponential Mindsetting?

Exponential Mindsetting teaches a Mindsetting model that is without doubt one of the surest ways to generate exponential growth for people who are feeling stuck.

Save the 2018 Dates:

Pre-Launch 7 December
Cart Opens 14 December
Cart Closes 21 December

The Mindsetting model is organising your day for exponential growth and profits but with 3 BIG twists that make this product (and launch) completely unique and different to anything ANYONE has done before:
  1. People who follow this training will be introduced to a new paradigm and model that will revolutionise how they manage their time for exponential growth. There is nothing technical here to learn - all materials are provided and everything is step by step.
  2. The model assumes no previous experience or expertise required. When they sign up they also join a community of fellow mindsetters and mentors.
  3. Thanks to a unique challenge we lay down they can start to see results in as little as 30 days getting 2019 off to the best start.
These 3 areas will remove all the usual roadblocks that people hit when trying to change their mindset for exponential growth and subsequently dramatically improve their chances of bridging the gap to success. I am fully expecting this launch and product to be life changing to all involved and will be posting more details soon.

50% Commission on Main Product and Upsells (Funnel value $775-$1500)
Top Launch Prize Royal Caribbean Cruise
10 Launch Week Prizes to be won

I will be updating you soon with more information. To ensure you get the updates, please sign up right away.

Thanks for you support!

Robert