Aurorasa Coaching - Project Empathy Social Skills Training - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, August 16th 2018

Hey Entrepreneurs and Leaders,

I've got great news, and I wanted you to be one of the first to know.

You know how a lot of your fellow entrepreneurs are struggling with influencing their audience to buy?

They have a solution their audience absolutely needs - but he cannot persuade them.

WHY???

I went through this and know how draining it can be.

Maybe you've even had this unpleasant experience as well...

Remember how you read books but your sales ratio did not increase?

Or maybe you even took classes and workshops which resulted in investing a lot of time and also money.

Well... the struggle is over.

Launching on 08/16/2018 at 02:00 PM Central Standard Time is Project Empathy Social Skills Training.

A course that will allow your audience to Increase their influence and the quality of relationships by learning to:

- communicate effectively with different personalities
- understand the triggers of their audience and cater to itThis is going to be huge
- and I'd love to have your support.

Besides myself, an emotional intelligence trainer since 2012, certified Marshall Goldsmith leadership coach, partner of Mike Bosworth Leadership (Mike Bosworth is a legendary sales trainer and creator of solution selling), we have Dr. Mark Goulston on board. Yes, THE Mark Goulston, the wordwide no. 1 listening skills expert, bestselling author.

So far, one out of 6 opt-ins became a buyer. This is an opportunity for early adopters. We'll pay lifetime commission. You can join now or later when you think "I wished I was a part of this from the beginning."

You'll also be able to offer our emotional intelligence training, mindfulness training and get access to content of world-renown leadership experts that are not available in digital training exclusively through Aurorasa Coaching.

You and I are alike in that we value putting only the best in front of our customers. Products that will truly help them achieve their goals!

And I bet you and I have something else in common: We love to be paid well for our work!

Which is why I'd love to have you on board with me.

Let's help a lot of people and make a lot of profit together!

Aurorasa

Aurorasa Coaching - Project Empathy Social Skills Training - JV Invite