+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul Furse - Mind Management JV Invite

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Paul Furse - Mind Management - JV Invite

Launch Day: Sunday, July 1st 2018

If you’re just blogging for the money, please ignore this message.

But…

If you really want to help your readers AND get paid well for it, introduce them to the latest advances in unlocking the nearly magical powers of their own brains!

Here’s a question for you

Did you know that only 8% of people actually keep their New Year’s resolutions?

Let that sink in – Just 8%!

It’s true, and it doesn’t matter whether it’s abundance, love & relationships, or health & fitness, it’s always the same sad story.

Ask yourself,

- How many of my readers have already failed this year?
    - How many more will fail in the next 60, 90, 120 days?

Unless your readers are super-human, 92 out of every 100 will indeed fail, despite everything you have done to try and help them.

Doesn’t that just break your heart?

It does mine!

“Expert” opinions vary widely as to why we fail, but their advice almost always boils down to setting easier goals, so we can claim some victory, rather than failing altogether.

I used to agree, but then I started to connect hidden dots in material I had been studying for years. As I did that, a very interesting picture started to emerge…

After over three decades of research, trial, error, and finally, significant and consistent success, we discovered some hidden keys to overcoming typical human limitations.

The Mind Management Report lays out, in common every-day language and step-by-step instructions, the most cutting edge advances about the “mental component” of human achievement.

It really is about how we think, but changing our thinking not as simple as it sounds…

This Report reveals the most advanced performance improvement technology available anywhere! Cutting edge material, gathered from multiple disciplines – physiology, psychiatry, psychology, and even some ancient legends and mystic doctrines - All brought together in plain, clear language, for the first time ever, and all at a price even the most modest budget will allow!

We have scoured all the “self improvement” categories, looking for anything like this, and the truth is, NO ONE ELSE is offering the secret and essential keys your readers will find here!

Click on the link below to watch the 8 minute video that introduces this amazing report, and then register as an affiliate.

When you do, you’ll get a free copy of the report and participate in our quick action launch contest.

You can also use our ad banners and pre-written blog posts to confidently introduce this amazing information to your loyal readers.

It truly is MUST READ information - as world famous author and futurist Isaac Asimov wrote: “This is an intellectual revolution that rivals the Industrial Revolution in importance…”

Combine this incredibly powerful report with its amazingly affordable price, a generous 50% commission, a pre-launch contest with over $3,500 in cash prizes, and lots of optional support material - and you have an offer that can REALLY improve the lives of your readers through the power of increased understanding - and they’ll have YOU to thank for all of it! (We don’t mind giving you the credit. After all, we couldn’t reach them without you!)

So go ahead! Be their hero!!

Introduce them to the combination that will unlock every door that keeps them from their treasures - love, money, or health - it doesn’t matter. They’ll love you for it, and like the famous Zig Zeigler said “You can get everything in this world you want, if you just help enough other people get what they want!“

Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    We launch July 1st!!! Come and join us! 50% commission plus cash prizes handed out after the first 350 downloads!

http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/sho...nd_Management_
    Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    A good number of affiliates have already signed up for the opportunity to help their readers in a very powerful way PLUS qualify for the cash prizes we'll be awarding on just the first 350 downloads.

To you we say - Welcome Aboard! This is going to be a very exciting ride. It feels GREAT to deliver help that can really improve the lives of your readers, doesn't it?

July 1st is the official launch date. If you haven't done so already, visit:
    http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/sho...nd_Management_

to enroll and get yourself positioned to soar with us, and with your readers!

If you have enrolled, and don't get your WELCOME email, Please advise at:
    pb@mindmanagementsystems.com
    Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    3 days and 23 hours left to go before launch!! Make sure you sign up now to enter to win Cash prizes up to $1,500 after the first 350 downloads! Check out our invite here http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/5471 and come join in on the fun! We can't wait!!
    Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

+ Reply to Thread