+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Art of the Launch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: The Art of the Launch

I also enjoyed the article. Regarding the portion that deals with my potential customer being "manipulated," however, has raised a few concerns.

In my opinion, there needs to be some form of manipulation in order to create a sale. I would appreciate a little more detail, in your opinion, or the forum members' opinion, for that matter, regarding these details.

Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

George
    Our product is in the beginning phases of pre-launch.<br /><br />Finally, a reliable, Consistent Forex EA!<br /><br />Learn what we are all about below...<br /><br />http://www.forexpipbank.com/jvpartners.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Awesome post Philip - reads like a book. Over the past 10 years I've seen each of these points, sometimes some of them are together, but most of the time guys "waste" entire articles on just one point (how many ways can you slice "scarcity" anyways?). Your article is short and concise, yet comprehensive.

Looking for more great info from you!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you for a really informative article.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Killer article here Phillip. I really took something from the reactance portion. Thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for sharing such a quality information here with all of us. I am going to use your advice as a checklist for my promotions.

Jay Author
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://jayauthor.com/&quot; &gt;Jay Author&lt;/a&gt;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you for sharing the article.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thank you for sharing this read. Cialdini's book is great for reading, referencing and rereading again.
    To Your Success!<br />Debi Davis

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good article Phillip .. The thing I have problems with is .. the psychology of the sell ... Im quite good at 'disecting' a pitch and can see the use of psychology, But am I looking too far past the usual user/buyer ... I would more prefer the subliminal soft sell approach .. see attached .. http://bit.ly/8SVLLf

Do I think too much .. ? or is ( what I would call ) the hard sell common place.

regards Paul
    Creating the tools that affiliates sell - Building apps with heart and soul - ( note to self: buy a 32 hour watch .. and more coffee )<br /><br />For those who like chocolate .. All products built with a JV option ..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great thought for moving both an online and offline business to profit making

www.theebooks4u.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Although written over a year ago, this is both timeless and priceless advice. Thanks
    Administrator The A-List Ladies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast