+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pre-launch instructions...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Pre-launch instructions...

Hello everyone!
    Getting ready to launch and e-book and i have found so much great advice here! It's been incredibly helpful - especially the idea of using ClickBank.

The one piece of the puzzle that everyone recommends, but I just can't seem to get a handle on, is how to do the "pre-launch" which will include cash prizes to the top affiliates. I've checked into others' offers, and it looks like it's all being handled through and affiliate section of their home website. Happy to set that up, but how is the affiliate guaranteed that prize money will actually be paid?
    Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Paul!

The pre-launch phase is typically for lead generation, and pre-selling those leads with end product related content so that they are in the peak buying mood when launch day (open cart) rolls around.

Vendors often run separate JV contests as affiliate motivators for the pre-launch and launch phases, many times including daily prizes or tiered incentives, throughout, to maintain the interest and activity level through both cycles.

I've worked with vendors that have been so effective at keeping affiliates engaged and productive during the pre-launch phase that they often sell out (if a max number of units is part of the marketing strategy) within hours of going live.

The pre-launch phase is normally run through the same JV page as the launch phase.

I recommend going to the www.JVNewsWatch.com calendar and clicking on an upcoming launch listing that catches your eye to see if the vendor is employing a pre-launch strategy. If so, click through to their JV page, register for JV notifications, and examine their process for possible ideas.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Furse View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Getting ready to launch and e-book and i have found so much great advice here! It's been incredibly helpful - especially the idea of using ClickBank.

The one piece of the puzzle that everyone recommends, but I just can't seem to get a handle on, is how to do the "pre-launch" which will include cash prizes to the top affiliates. I've checked into others' offers, and it looks like it's all being handled through and affiliate section of their home website. Happy to set that up, but how is the affiliate guaranteed that prize money will actually be paid?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. We checked out a few of other launches and it definitely helped give us an idea what we need to do next. It appears that others create their launch page on their own website and then it's posted on the JVNewsWatch, how do we go about getting our own launch page posted there?

Again thanks for the help, we are excited to get started in this corner of the inter-webs.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    Paul
    Paul Furse, Founder
    Mind Management Systems

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Paul.

All you need to do is make sure you're logged into either www.JVNotifyPro.com or www.JVNewsWatch.com and follow the JV Announcement Wizard - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer_wizard/launch

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Furse View Post
    Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for your suggestion. We checked out a few of other launches and it definitely helped give us an idea what we need to do next. It appears that others create their launch page on their own website and then it's posted on the JVNewsWatch, how do we go about getting our own launch page posted there?

Again thanks for the help, we are excited to get started in this corner of the inter-webs.
    Thanks,
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread