+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joint Venture SUCCESS STORIES

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Joint Venture SUCCESS STORIES

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and would like to network with as many of you as I can. I've been an Internet marketer/Joint Venture Broker Faciilitator for about 9 years now so I'm very resourceful when it comes to JVs.. I can provide both ends of the JV.. Also, I would like to suggest to the owner that there be a SUCCESS STORY section of the forum (permanent).. because joint venture success stories motivate and create determination in other joint venture brokers. I know us right brained people learn more from examples (success stories) than questions and answers, directions, etc.. If everyone is up to it, for now, please start posting your success stories of joint venture deals you've brokered that are earning you residual income or earned you a large sum of money at once. :-) I have had some successful deals that I will take the time to post if I see this thread catches on. Have a great day and I look forward to meeting you all. Allen Bisconti / AIM: InvisionHoldings / ceo@invisionholdings.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Joint Venture SUCCESS STORIES

Great idea, Allen!

Well ... what do you say, fellow JVNotifyPro partners?

I'm looking forward to reading the replies, here.

Much success,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great idea Allen ... I think posting success stories is a great way to get more feedback as well. Another thing we could do is have failures (because everyone has had some of these -- what went wrong, etc.).

Just a thought,
    Sam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Allen & JV Pros,

Great idea! This way we know the who, what, where,
    when, how, why, which(did I miss anyhitng here..?) of
    successful JV promotions from either end of "the deal"!

And Allen...? Please feel free to share your insights!

Thanks &
    God Bless,
    Yoon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Mike,

Can you add a Joint Venture Success Story section to the forum? :-) There seems to have been positive feedback so far by other forum members on the idea.

Thanks,
    Allen Bisconti

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike, Sam, Allen, and other JVNotify members,

I think Allen's idea is great. It allows us all to realize the power of Joint Ventures and how just one JV can make a huge difference. Or we can see the struggles one has to just make a JV happen. Just like testimonials, they give people a reason to keep going and I think by adding this to the forum would make a big difference.

I am quite new to JVs at least since I joined this forum 5 months ago, and I was clueless. I have a software called CBNicheBuilder and my first successful JV went through the roof. In only 4 days, my JV partner and I were excited and would never forget this day.

I had heard how successful JVs were in the past. So, with just one JV my sales went through the roof...Approximately 100+ sales in a 4 day period, now I have another JV going on this week and it's going through the roof again and much higher...Just amazing how powerful Joint Ventures with just one or two people can be the difference between thousands.

But yes, I know that these stories will inspire all of us to keep pursuing our dreams.

-Stephen Luc
    Stephen Luc<br /><br />http://webtoolpros.blogspot.com - Search Engine Optimization<br />http://www.cbnichebuilder.com - CB Niche Builder

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

It's heart warming to read about your success, Stephen.

Hey ... that's what this community is all about ... helping each other succeeed through joint venture marketing.

Feel free to let us posted on subsequent successes ... and how you went about achieving them.

Best,

Mike Merz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Mike.

One thing I have noticed is that places like this forum, JVNotifypro.com, and other places where the whole main idea Joint Ventures is where you find success. These are the places people are looking to either promote a product or have their product promoted.

I remembered in early December when I just joined this forum, my whole method in finding JVs was to go sit in front of the computer most of the day, go to search engines, type in keywords, and contact those in my niche with high ranking websites, and offer them a JV deal. Of course, most of them did not have the thought of a JV on their minds so it took more convincing to get them to just add a link to their website or even give them the product to try it out.

Then one of my business friends had mentioned joining this forum, as well as many other JV related websites where people come together and talk about JV. JV sites allow people to just come and look for other people to JV with so that's one less step to take since the word "JV" is already on people's minds.

I then joined a couple of paid JV sites, and sent out proposals and I got maybe 6 or 7 people who wanted to promote my product. Of course out of that whole number, I finally got one person to give me a chance. Several months past and I was in the hole because CBNicheBuilder was making about 2 sales per month. Suddenly last week we hit up the JV for a 4 day sale. The sales went beyond the roof and he told me that this unknown product became one of the biggest sales. Now I have constant JV's coming in just because someone gave me a chance.

So there you go...For those of you who are creating products or even those that are promoting...Keep pursuing what you started no matter how long it takes, because you all will succeed. Go where the subject matter of JV is on people's minds if you are just starting out or even doing well.

Best Regards,
    Stephen Luc<br /><br />http://webtoolpros.blogspot.com - Search Engine Optimization<br />http://www.cbnichebuilder.com - CB Niche Builder

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Stephen,

I hear ya, I'm doing the same thing right now. I've owned a mortgage lead company for about 9 years now (Internet marketing) and I've ALWAYS bought from other lead generators to sell to my numerous large mortgage clients. The problem has always been that the suppliers were in control and would end up giving me leads that had been sold 10 times and then I would lose my clients!! So now I've made my own web form for people to fill out and am trying to JV partner with others that have high traffic sites, telemarketing companies, etc.. anything to target people looking to refinance their home, get a home equity loan, cash out, (home owners) etc.. Should I be posting JV proposals on sites like this instead of going to high traffic sites such as home improvement sites etc..? What would you recommend? Mike, your opinion as well as Chris's and anyone else here in the forum would also be appreciated. I have buyers lined up to purchase my leads, I just need JV partners to promote my mortgage web form on their websites or link to it or something... I don't need an affiliate program, I want to do seperate JVs so its more of a hands on partnership with whoever I deal with. I look forward to everyones advice.
    PS: I just started talking with a large search engine optimization company but they want me to do a ton of modifications to my website and change my marketing plan. They want me to buy dozens of domains etc... and it just doesnt make too much sense at this point. High Tech = No Check. I'm looking forward to some advice from all of you and I hope I can help everyone in here one day. :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Joint Venture SUCCESS STORIES

Hi All,

I was able to once write a follow through from a business plan to a basicsite launch on the warrior forum. It was just a post that I started and I guess resembled a blog. This type of method is quite productive as it lets you actually review your working progress and creates intresting from bystanders...just a thought

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast