I'm new here! I am a blogger from Berkeley, CA. I own, run, and write for a blog named "Crippled Politics"
I am a person with a disability from birth, and I have been an active member of the disability rights movement for many years. Politics is my passion. I also realize that it is extremely important to be involved in politics because this entire country is based on politics. My writing is distinctly liberal/progressive, as I have found that being a member of a minority group is practical and addresses my needs.

I'm also interested in possibly selling a few items from my blog, "Crippled Politics", and I have a few items listed in my sidebar. I'm currently an affiliate marketer, sometimes for Amazon, but mostly Share a Sale and their affiliates.

I am not only trying to make a few dollars to supplement my social security, but I am trying to make enough money to offset the cost of the Web server, Bluehost, and the cost of whatever paid plug-ins I have on my blog.

I warmly invite you to check out "Crippled Politics", and let me know what you think about it. Also, if you're interested, maybe you might find something on my blog that you would like to buy.