+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Joint Venture

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What is Joint Venture

Hi Guys

Pardon me for my lack of knowledge, but what is Joint Venture?

I heard it is an exciting element of Internet Marketing but I can't really find a true yet simple definition/explanation of Joint Venture...

Appreciate if guys can help me out...

Would be appreciative!

;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What is Joint Venture

Hey Zacahary,

I'm glad you asked. A Joint Venture is in simplest terms a venture that helps two or more people. Many people classify it as the same thing as affiliate marketing, which is partially correct...

This may get confusing here but I'll try to make it as simple as possible. Affiliate marketing is a for of Joint Venture. What I mean by this is a Joint Venture can really be anything as small as one person selling another persons product (affiliate marketing), or as big as two major corporations working out a deal that benefits one another.

That's as simple as I can put it ... there are books and books specifically on Joint Venture marketing, so my description is by no means complete. I would suggest seeing if you can find a book at the library on Joint Ventures and reading more.

Hope that answers your question ... if not feel free to keep asking questions until it does.

To your success,
    Sam

P.S. If anyone has anything to add to this please do so ... or if you have a better definition that would be great as well.

+ Reply to Thread