+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afternoon everyone :D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Afternoon everyone :D

Hi everyone,

I actually did join about 2 months back and I've since listed a product at jvzoo and was convinced I was under the same roof - O_o' oh my.

Well hello I'm currently based in North Thailand / work online (after many years of Eng teaching) & trying to make it now through creating products (after many yrs of aff mkt).

NootropicsforNewbies.xyz is my first product but I'll be moving into vid recipe diet guides filmed in restaurants from diff parts of the world while attempting to keep a roof over my head and building my nest egg. That's the dream

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rob ... glad to have you aboard.

Although I'm honored by the comparison to JVZoo, we actually preceded them by a few years and we're a JV Marketing membership site, not a selling platform as they are. We do, however, work closely with them and advertise their vendor launches regularly.

Hope yours is a great success!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by rob carmichael View Post
    Hi everyone,

I actually did join about 2 months back and I've since listed a product at jvzoo and was convinced I was under the same roof - O_o' oh my.

Well hello I'm currently based in North Thailand / work online (after many years of Eng teaching) & trying to make it now through creating products (after many yrs of aff mkt).

NootropicsforNewbies.xyz is my first product but I'll be moving into vid recipe diet guides filmed in restaurants from diff parts of the world while attempting to keep a roof over my head and building my nest egg. That's the dream

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike Sr, and thanks for clarifying that one also - yes, sites obviously very similar in look.
    I shall explore how the cross platforming vendor launches operate.

+ Reply to Thread