+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello every one My Name is Vincent Johnson

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello every one My Name is Vincent Johnson

I am 34 years old, a father of two 9 year old twin boys, a 2 year old baby girl. and I am Soon to be Married.
    I am A school Janitor by night and A internet marketer by day. I have been in the online space for some years now but just began to actually make a break thru and start earning a little cash online.

I hope to make new relationships and join together and help assist everyone in building each other and building and learning in the process. if you are reading this post please add me as a friend so we can connect, and help each other now and in the future.
    Searching for jv venture partners to help promote products if this is you send a friend request
    or find me on clickbank @vjohns632 and send a email @ vjohns632@gmail.com so we can connect and help each other build a foundation together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Nicve to meet you

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vincent ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by vincent johnson View Post
    I am 34 years old, a father of two 9 year old twin boys, a 2 year old baby girl. and I am Soon to be Married.
    I am A school Janitor by night and A internet marketer by day. I have been in the online space for some years now but just began to actually make a break thru and start earning a little cash online.

I hope to make new relationships and join together and help assist everyone in building each other and building and learning in the process. if you are reading this post please add me as a friend so we can connect, and help each other now and in the future.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Vincent, you remind me of me when I first started out with Internet Marketing, I was holding down a couple of jobs from taxi driving to working outside in a car park. Internet Marketing paid off extremely well in the end :-)

Kindest

Nick
    Hi guys, happy to help where I can that's why I joined this website. Let's talk!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Vincent! My name is Lyle Bakke, and I did some school janitorial work for my community service when I was wee lad. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I will never ever forget that man that I worked under. He was awesome! And, he was part of the influencing factors that led to me buying my first Fischer stereo. I remember working all summer to get that stereo. Well, the janitor had a nice Marantz that lit up the entire auditorium while we worked. Good times.

Anyway, now, I am a journeyman steamfitter out of Local 290. Currently, I am waiting to go to Hermiston for a job out of Local 598. I built PGE's new Co-Gen out in Boardman in 2016. Man was that awesome. I'd never had to travel away from home in my career until then. I am sure glad I did. What a bunch redneck good ol' boys I tell ya.

Back around the first of the year in 2009. I got introduced to Internet marketing by such entrepreneurs as Shawn Casey and Tellman Knudson. I'm working on my M.S. in Digital Marketing now at Concordia College NY and been working my way to the top in Peter Wolfing's new launch of his UEconomy, just one step away from the 50K level. The training is absolutely amazing.

I just joined this membership to hopefully make some new contacts. I have never actually tried to find JV partners. I have always run JV promotions, so this is very new to me. It is great to meet you Vincent! To all of our success! - Lyle

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the intro, Lyle ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Bakke View Post
    Hello Vincent! My name is Lyle Bakke, and I did some school janitorial work for my community service when I was wee lad. It was one of the best experiences of my life. I will never ever forget that man that I worked under. He was awesome! And, he was part of the influencing factors that led to me buying my first Fischer stereo. I remember working all summer to get that stereo. Well, the janitor had a nice Marantz that lit up the entire auditorium while we worked. Good times.

Anyway, now, I am a journeyman steamfitter out of Local 290. Currently, I am waiting to go to Hermiston for a job out of Local 598. I built PGE's new Co-Gen out in Boardman in 2016. Man was that awesome. I'd never had to travel away from home in my career until then. I am sure glad I did. What a bunch redneck good ol' boys I tell ya.

Back around the first of the year in 2009. I got introduced to Internet marketing by such entrepreneurs as Shawn Casey and Tellman Knudson. I'm working on my M.S. in Digital Marketing now at Concordia College NY and been working my way to the top in Peter Wolfing's new launch of his UEconomy, just one step away from the 50K level. The training is absolutely amazing.

I just joined this membership to hopefully make some new contacts. I have never actually tried to find JV partners. I have always run JV promotions, so this is very new to me. It is great to meet you Vincent! To all of our success! - Lyle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello there Vincent I myself know your pain I have been working online for about 18 months I am a carpenter by day small business owner by night and weekends I am anticipating the day when my online marketing biz will be my main priority!

+ Reply to Thread