+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone, my first time doing this.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, my first time doing this.

I am the owner of FaisamTrader, we trade stocks and help others learn how to trade stocks. We have over 20000 hours of trading and training. Since launching FaisamTrader we have reached over 50 members in the span of 3 months, paying $149/month recurring fees and a few members have bought our videos which go for $899 and a few other have registered for our mentoring program which is $249/month and should last for the year.

We hope we can get a team of 100s of affiliate marketers to sell out product for us, the best part about our product is there is no paid marketing required. It's all free, all of our current members have come from either stocktwits.com, twitter, facebook, yahoo message board or reddit.

We hope you find this post interesting and I hope this is the right way to introduce yourself, hope to learn alot from you guys and help anyone I can help in the process.

FaisamTrader

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Sorry I went down the list and saw you links allowed on the message board, so I added them into my sig.
    We send stock alert, mentor people for trading stocks, offer self learner videos, offer assistance pay per use basis and obviously offer an affiliate program.

FaisamTrader.com
    We Try Harder

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

The intro thread gives our fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners the opportunity to introduce themselves, personally, rather than using it as a platform to pitch their businesses, which is why we ask the latter to be done via signature file.

Your entire post is essentially a business pitch, and you signed off with your business name ... my name is Mike Sr, what's yours?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Faisam Trader View Post
    Sorry I went down the list and saw you links allowed on the message board, so I added them into my sig.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    nice to meet you my name is vincent send me a friend request so we can connect
    Searching for jv venture partners to help promote products if this is you send a friend request
    or find me on clickbank @vjohns632 and send a email @ vjohns632@gmail.com so we can connect and help each other build a foundation together.

+ Reply to Thread