+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ==> Killing JVNP... are we?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

==> Killing JVNP... are we?

Hey

I recently posted a thread ...
    http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community...ic,1015.0.html

Which was basically about some mistakes I made as a new member of this forum!

And I did have some sort of a little discussion with Adeel and Mike through the forum itself about how we can get newbies not to make the same mistakes that I have made and most certainly almost all the new members are making. Which would basically help create the best JV'ing community possible.

It would be wise to take a look at that thread before reading further if you don't know what I am talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have actually spent a lot of time thinking abou8t how we can make JVNP the Inner Circle of JV'ing. And here's one approach I can think of. Practical and suitable!

I do agree it would be a good idea to actually take care of the new IM'ers who are just beginning to build their lists and would very much like to be a part of the JV'ing INNER CIRCLE!

Here's what we can do!

1. As soon as a new member signs up, they are NOT FREE TO POST on the forum, although they can see others' posts and threads like we all can!

2. For being eligible to post, they need to prove that they have the potential to support launches, ie they have a list size of at least 500! That is when we know we have winners at hand who can be easily trusted when they say that they are going to support the launch of another JVNP member! This can be easily done by providing a screen shot image of the auto responder account!

3. If they do not have the list, they can join a membership site powered by me along with some volunteers who have already got that golden list and a cool relationship with the people on that list where they will get live training and personal support etc! We can make this a PAID OPTION though! Even if it is just $97, we can kick out the freebie seekers and tire kickers!

Andthere is a very important reason why I sy it is important to actually have a list of 500 people. If someone has a list of 500 people, they are already paying more than the min. subscription charges to the A/R company, which shows us they are serious! Also, if they do not have a list of just 500 people, then they should really be interested in building that up! Unless that happens, all they can do on JVNP is ask for promotions of their own products, which is basically not a theme central to this community! And paying that $97 does prove to us that they are interested in learning how to get that list! Although they will be allowed to post ONLY WHEN THEY have a proof that their list size is like 500 members or so!

4. We teach them everything from traffic, conversions, squeeze pages, auto responders to relationship building, multiple modalities, JV netiquettes, and even product launch.

5. Most of this can be something like set and forget! We could create videos on our areas of specialization in IM.... I can work on Traffic and Emails Communications which also encompasses relationship building and doubt killing!

And I am pretty sure that all the people that volunteer can actually contribute a lot to the existing information!

We can also have live training shows where we discuss not the tactics, but the strategy! That will basically help them deal with information overload!

The money that comes from people subscribing goes- 50% to the community development, forum development and such and the remaining to the people who will create the tutorial videos and conduct the live shows etc!

I know this is a little too long process, but I think this is one way to build a solid community here!

What say?

-Lakshay

P.S.: Looking forward to Mike's response on this!
    Waiting for the traffic?<br /><br />Secret Traffic Videos<br /><br />&quot;Discover How One Simple Secret Exploded The Traffic Rankings and Sales At My Websites Almost Instantly&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ==> Killing JVNP... are we?

Some great ideas Lakshay.

I do see a problem with not letting people post when they join... if people don't have the opportunity to post they may be more likely to LEAVE. Of course we don't want tyre kickers but new (frequent) members will be needed to help this great place grow.

Maybe a solution is an 'Introduce Yourself' Forum which is all they can post to for the first 3 days to a week.
    Also making the RULES topic the first thing thay must read i.e. the only link they can click on.

Also I kind of see JVNotifyPro as a community for Joint Ventures... rather than a portal for the complete answer (traffic, product creation, post launch etc). Learning about joint ventures and all aspects of it. As in JV's like a 'niche' within the internet marketing arena.

Could a possible solution be to setup a deal with the WarriorForum? Areas of importance outside JVNotifyPro can be forwarded to the WF... and areas of JVs can be sent here etc... this may be harder than it looks to setup though.

Also... I fell manym members here would fall short of the 500 subscribers.

Would love to know what others think.

Great topic though Lakshay, definitely needed!

Nath
    Is Internet Marketing Killing You?
    Stay tuned for more details...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: ==> Killing JVNP... are we?

We could have members write an essay of their goals, pasts experiences, and give three great tips to the members of the forum as a sacrificial offering

Seriously...I'm not joking, kind of like a frat initiation. Let's face it, those of us here have paid our dues in more than one way.

With the way global economics are going...I see many many people turning to the net...we may have to hire essay readers from elance

Jay

+ Reply to Thread