+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi I am not new, but have been missing for quite a while - sooooooo sorry guys n gals

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile Hi I am not new, but have been missing for quite a while - sooooooo sorry guys n gals

Hi everyone

My name is Dennis (Den to friends)

I have been missing from here for a long time because of other commitments. I am now 69 and have all the time in the world. I am a stocks and shares/forex/futures trader (retired) and now into teaching.

Anyone that wants to know anything about trading. Just pm me and I will help in any way I can.

I will watch out for questions, so don't be shy, let's get to know each other. I look forward to getting to know you all

Den

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome back, Den ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by denrocke View Post
    Hi everyone

My name is Dennis (Den to friends)

I have been missing from here for a long time because of other commitments. I am now 69 and have all the time in the world. I am a stocks and shares/forex/futures trader (retired) and now into teaching.

Anyone that wants to know anything about trading. Just pm me and I will help in any way I can.

I will watch out for questions, so don't be shy, let's get to know each other. I look forward to getting to know you all

Den

+ Reply to Thread