+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aurorasa is happy to be here!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Chicago, Illinois (Hometown Frankfurt, Germany)
    My Thumbs Up

Aurorasa is happy to be here!

I signed up a while ago but was MIA. Until today.

After having a closer look around, I feel this is a lovely site with tons of opportunities for learning, sharing, and connecting.

Opportunity-wise, we're a vendor in the area emotional intelligence, leadership development, and self-help. "We" as in myself and Dr. Mark Goulston, a world-renown thought leader. Besides the quality of our training, two things you'll love about us is our low refund and high client retention rate.

If I had to describe our style, I'd say we're not disruptive ninja-hustlers on speed pushing products down the throats of people we just see as budgets.

We're the sustainable ones who genuinely care, and we want to work with partners who feel the same.

If you can relate and have access to an audience who wants to get better results in their careers and personal lives, grab a virtual coffee HERE: https://booking.aurorasa-coaching.co...-buddies-to-be
    --
    Aurorasa Sima
    Empowermentalist/Coach/Emotional Intelligence Trainer

Aurorasa Coaching helps people increase their EQ
    httsp://www.aurorasa-coaching.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you in the mix, Aurorasa ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, and we'll get your evergreen affiliate program listing moved over to the AP Directory, ASAP. AP listing candidates usually stay on the active JV calendar until they 'fall off', or we move to the next calendar month. A product/service can only be listed in one or the other, which is why we follow the aforementioned pattern.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorasa Sima View Post
    I signed up a while ago but was MIA. Until today.

After having a closer look around, I feel this is a lovely site with tons of opportunities for learning, sharing, and connecting.

Opportunity-wise, we're a vendor in the area emotional intelligence, leadership development, and self-help. "We" as in myself and Dr. Mark Goulston, a world-renown thought leader. Besides the quality of our training, two things you'll love about us is our low refund and high client retention rate.

If I had to describe our style, I'd say we're not disruptive ninja-hustlers on speed pushing products down the throats of people we just see as budgets.

We're the sustainable ones who genuinely care, and we want to work with partners who feel the same.

If you can relate and have access to an audience who wants to get better results in their careers and personal lives, grab a virtual coffee HERE: https://booking.aurorasa-coaching.co...-buddies-to-be

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Chicago, Illinois (Hometown Frankfurt, Germany)
    My Thumbs Up
    What a wonderful, lively community you created here, Mike. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Ah, I understand. Thanks for letting me know! We have 5 courses but I wanted to create a general listing.
    --
    Aurorasa Sima
    Empowermentalist/Coach/Emotional Intelligence Trainer

Aurorasa Coaching helps people increase their EQ
    httsp://www.aurorasa-coaching.com

+ Reply to Thread