Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    You're Welcome, Ogala ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ogala Osoka View Post
    Hey everyone
    My name is Ogala and i am only a couple of hours old on jvnotify. I like the idea of winning as a team and i hope to learn more on this forum.
    Thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Follow successfull people your right

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    please get in touch with me i can help you with free resources

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Yea Mike 100% on-point and new people need to know this fact! I have been around for a long time but comment almost never because I listen (read) and you don't need to be smart, you dont need a bunch of cash, heck $25 a week can be a good start, being it might be slower but a start at best. A tip to live by: Ask questions and Google the answer you get to check and find more expanded answers. If you don't get straight answers interview the program (product) before you buy to see if you relate to whom will be coaching you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi,
    Thank you for the opportunities presented here but honestly, i am a musician first and affiliate marketing and optimization of my facebook music page is my main priority.

I have just spent 3 years establishing my brand in the music industry and although i can see the obvious benefits in JV marketing i have no wish to become a full time marketer.

Do you think there is a place here for me reviewing products or advertising on my web site? All i wanted is an income stream to free me up for music.
    Regards,
    Perry Roberts
    Last edited by Perry Roberts; 09-13-2016 at 07:41 AM.
    Perry Roberts.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Perry and I am "Fresh off the boat" in terms of I.M!
    My motivation for joining JV is that I have a Facebook Music Page "Pr Music Scene Victoria" and decided to move from a non profit platform to an Income producing one. After researching types of advertising I'd permit on my Music page I have led myself here and believe I can create an income stream through reviews of associated products and displaying them on my page.
    I am in the midst of building my web page to compliment my Facebook page but I.M is not a strength of mine, Promoting, networking and playing music is. I expect a bit of a learning curve here which is cool but my main focus is Music, not Marketing.
    I have registered on 2 Affiliate programs with different vendors at the moment and consider that enough for now! I am subscribed to receive JV's newsletter which I highly recommend to other newbies. Thanks Mike!!!
    I have chosen a Facebook associated product as my first product to review and will update here if anyone is interested.
    I only want to spend 2 days a week on I.M in terms of a residual income, (eventually anyway) and the rest of my week in the music world.
    All the best to my fellow 'Newbies" and thank you Mike and JVnotify pro.
    Perry Roberts.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Perry ... sorry we missed your initial intro.

No doubt, one of the biggest problems for Newbies is information overload and difficulty focusing. If you have an existing audience that has been attracted to you because of a mutual interest in music, the related information you're providing, and the credibility you've established as an expert in those general (Music) and specific (Pr Music Scene Victoria) niches, I'd definitely focus on just one or 2 targeted offers ... and stay current and consistent with your content delivery and engagement.

Much success!

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Roberts View Post
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Perry and I am "Fresh off the boat" in terms of I.M!
    My motivation for joining JV is that I have a Facebook Music Page "Pr Music Scene Victoria" and decided to move from a non profit platform to an Income producing one. After researching types of advertising I'd permit on my Music page I have led myself here and believe I can create an income stream through reviews of associated products and displaying them on my page.
    I am in the midst of building my web page to compliment my Facebook page but I.M is not a strength of mine, Promoting, networking and playing music is. I expect a bit of a learning curve here which is cool but my main focus is Music, not Marketing.
    I have registered on 2 Affiliate programs with different vendors at the moment and consider that enough for now! I am subscribed to receive JV's newsletter which I highly recommend to other newbies. Thanks Mike!!!
    I have chosen a Facebook associated product as my first product to review and will update here if anyone is interested.
    I only want to spend 2 days a week on I.M in terms of a residual income, (eventually anyway) and the rest of my week in the music world.
    All the best to my fellow 'Newbies" and thank you Mike and JVnotify pro.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi There, I am a newbie as well. Been on this site a few times but am just now wanting to get started.
    I have some question though. If I want to create a site to promote an offer/product how do I get a copy to review? Do some people just wing it and just promote something they haven't tried? If they have tried it is there a way to get a copy early? As it is apparently frowned upon to buy a test copy through your own link than are you expected to purchase from someone else and pay full price? Some of these products are pretty expensive for a newbie just starting out. Any advice would be appreciated.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    How do I get started? I want to launch a product with jv notify pro

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hallo everyone, Iam new here , I would like to launch a product with jv , someone to help?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast