+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 325 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Tobias ... please feel free to include a link to your website or blog in your sig file to gain exposure for your new project as you gain credibility via participation in the forums.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Weihofen View Post
    Hi everyone!

thanks for letting me onboard. So exciting to join this club of people making things happen!

I've been doing webdesign and related marketing for smaller businesses for 3 years. From this came several ideas for my own products. One was too big for me to swallow as a bootstrapper...(full-fledged F&B app)

I learned my lesson and have developed a new web-app which solves one individual problem: increase conversions of websites with real time engagement. Live chats have been proven to increase conversions across the board. So right now I'm looking for beta users to prove my way of doing it works.

That's pretty much where I'm at today... Hoping to connect with many of you in person!

Tobias

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,

Thank you. I don't have a JV site yet but the landing page explains the idea.

Do you think this is even of interest here? It's not a push button marketing software... but I thought it's worthwhile to invite everyone to test it for free and if they see value and want to increase goodwill with their list, extend the invitation to their list.

Feel free to check it out.

Thanks
    Tobias

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Welcome aboard, Tobias ... please feel free to include a link to your website or blog in your sig file to gain exposure for your new project as you gain credibility via participation in the forums.

Much success,

Mike Sr
    Want more conversions? Use my solution for free in beta!

Have a list? Gain goodwill by giving your clients this tool for free.

Click here for more info.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Tobias.

"Do you think this is even of interest here? It's not a push button marketing software..."

Although low ticket MMO products and push button software launches do make up the majority of the JV offer listings on most launch calendars, we've always prided ourselves on offering more variety than most, so please feel free to hand out review accounts. I'm sure it will be worth your while.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi to all, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. Very new to Internet Marketing...
    I hope I can not only make money but also learn here a lot

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thomas ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Boxler View Post
    Hi to all, my name is Thomas and I'm from Germany. Very new to Internet Marketing...
    I hope I can not only make money but also learn here a lot

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Hoh Rain Forest, near Forks, Washington U.S.A.
    My Thumbs Up
    I just got here yesterday and since I've also reached my 95th birthday I'm not sure if I introduced myself at that time or not. I'm using my age as an excuse now for the fuzzy mindedness I seem to have been born with - which is the only advantage I can see to this age.

Because I saw myself running out of money about five years ago, I attacked the internet marketing game with a flat out, all out assault and got my tail whipped good. I've made every mistake that could possible be made in this business, so if anybody wants to know if they're on the right track or not, just tell me what you're doing and I'll let you know. If what you're doing is not on my list, then you're probably doing ok.

My own experience tells my I've finally landed in an OK place and I look forward to meeting a bunch of you. I'm a retired electrical/aeronautical engineer, my wife is a retired physician, and going forward, we'll be putting out a series of alternative health and wellness eBooks that should be of interest to some.

That's it for now. Hope to be meeting some of you in the near future. Werner L. Knoepp "LeQuadrillage" (French bastardized term for "The Fulcrum."

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Hoh Rain Forest, near Forks, Washington U.S.A.
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike, my wife is a retired physician and I can relay some insight about gum disease. The only way to cure it is to get to a Periodontist, get your teeth scaled and scar tissue removed and then maintain a semi annual scaling routine forever after. The nutritional approach is good, but it won't remove the embedded calculus deposits that caused the disease in the first place.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP2.0, Werner ... much success in your endeavors and thanks for the Health & Wellness tip.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Werner Knoepp View Post
    I just got here yesterday and since I've also reached my 95th birthday I'm not sure if I introduced myself at that time or not. I'm using my age as an excuse now for the fuzzy mindedness I seem to have been born with - which is the only advantage I can see to this age.

Because I saw myself running out of money about five years ago, I attacked the internet marketing game with a flat out, all out assault and got my tail whipped good. I've made every mistake that could possible be made in this business, so if anybody wants to know if they're on the right track or not, just tell me what you're doing and I'll let you know. If what you're doing is not on my list, then you're probably doing ok.

My own experience tells my I've finally landed in an OK place and I look forward to meeting a bunch of you. I'm a retired electrical/aeronautical engineer, my wife is a retired physician, and going forward, we'll be putting out a series of alternative health and wellness eBooks that should be of interest to some.

That's it for now. Hope to be meeting some of you in the near future. Werner L. Knoepp "LeQuadrillage" (French bastardized term for "The Fulcrum."

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello Folks:
    My name is Betty and my husband and I are going to try to learn all we can so that we can be successful. We are going to learn. Period.

We have tried a number of internet marketing projects and one time we actually made one hundred and forty-three dollars but that took seven months so I guess you might not call that a success. It was also four years or so ago and since then we got big zeros.

So while you might say that we are not complete newbies, yet our success record would indicate otherwise. The one thing we know for sure is that we need to keep looking for our own best place in this and we will find it, by God.

But enough about us. We are interested in meeting lots of new friends and maybe when we have enough knowledge we will be able to help someone out there and we will be on our way.

Right?

Thanks

Betty

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Betty & Jim ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

When I started doing business on the Internet way back in 1998, I focused on creating a positive self brand and worked on building trust and credibility with the audience I was attracting by advertising, participating in forums (there was no social media, yet, unfortunately), writing articles, delivering free content in exchange for contact information, etc., while creating my own unique identity to help stand out from everyone else.

Choose something that you have experience in +/or have a passion for, establish yourself as an expert in that area, promote yourself using free content to attract and build trust with your growing tribe and gradually sell to them when the time and offer is right while continuing to deliver solid content as you,your audience and your business grows. Stay on top of current trends and adjust your strategies accordingly.

Doing business online is no different than offline ... just another medium. Visualize what it takes to establish and grow an offline business successfully and use those techniques and strategies to grow your online business.

Happy Monday!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Rush View Post
    Hello Folks:
    My name is Betty and my husband and I are going to try to learn all we can so that we can be successful. We are going to learn. Period.

We have tried a number of internet marketing projects and one time we actually made one hundred and forty-three dollars but that took seven months so I guess you might not call that a success. It was also four years or so ago and since then we got big zeros.

So while you might say that we are not complete newbies, yet our success record would indicate otherwise. The one thing we know for sure is that we need to keep looking for our own best place in this and we will find it, by God.

But enough about us. We are interested in meeting lots of new friends and maybe when we have enough knowledge we will be able to help someone out there and we will be on our way.

Right?

Thanks

Betty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 325 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast