+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WSO affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I think the only thing that hasn't been mentioned thus far is having a kick-butt contest.

Having a contest and giveaway prizes is not only a great way to attract affiliates - but also one that can create more revenues for you. Big prize money is a great way to build healthy competition among affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    With respect to Chris Munch & Kenster, both make some good points, but I'd like to offer a slightly alternative view. I launched my first WSO in July and it brought in ~8k. It was dimesale starting at $12 and set to 50% commission with no OTO.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am about to start my first marketing launch, and this thread has been a huge help to me! You all have really great perspectives, and ideas on how to network, develop relationships and build affiliates interested in promoting your products. Thank you for such great advice!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    "Having a contest and giveaway prizes is not only a great way to attract affiliates - but also one that can create more revenues for you. Big prize money is a great way to build healthy competition among affiliates "

This is great confirmation for me! Thanks! :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Offer 100% commission on the front end!
    Have a solid funnel in place, with excellent copy and lets see the test numbers for the conversion rate on what kind of traffic?
    Be up front and tell them how much they stand to make ..

Buy a listing on this forum and list on other im calender forums..
    Best of luck.

PS Find someone that is a good source in your niche and contact them and let them know that you are
    going to put their product on your download page..
    If you are converting I am sure that they will jump on-board. <<This is the Best Way

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Anthony,Kenster,and Chris gave some nice info to work on

how to make the most from high price product around $47 or above for your first launch?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Warrior Forum no longer allows posting in the top-level WSO section -- it's now in a much less visible Affiliate Programs Database section.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas utt View Post
    Well my WSO do OKAY, Could have done better, It made WSO of the day and for me about 1000 subs that have made me a additional 1,100 over the last month.. So it could have been worse for my first real launch.. Looking forward to my next launch!
    Thomas
    Thomas, you made WSO of the day and 1k subs + $1,100 on your first launch. That's NOT okay. That's pretty awesome! Congratulations! ^_^
    The Agile Artist
    Your one-stop-shop for quality artwork and professional project management!
    Get quality artwork for less!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    How to listing the product here to get affiliates who want to promote my product? Anyone want to give me the answers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12