Hi guys,
    This are valuable tips. Thank you :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi guys,
    This are valuable tips. Thank you :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I would suggest that you build a squeeze page with a free offer (videos work really well) and buy traffic from Facebook, it's dead cheap! I pay $0.11 or $0.20 per click.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    St. Petersburg, Florida and Toronto, Canada
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Nathan,

There are some great ideas already posted here, but one thing I would add is doing a teleseminar with a big industry partner (if you can find one!). Approach a big player in your market, and tell them that you have a specialized piece of knowledge, whatever that might be. Suggest that you set up a call-in teleseminar (no fuss, no muss for them, which they'll like), and that at the end of the teleseminar you will offer more - something special on your landing page, whether that be a free gift, free report, free video or something similar. There you can capture there name and email.

It's a great, and actually fairly easy way to do it. Just do a bit of research on each of these components that you'll have to implement first, and get a clear general picture of how you'll do things moving forward.

Try doing this with four or five partners, and watch your list grow exponentially!

Hope that helps,

Richard
    Richard Andrews, M.Ed
    VP, Inspiring Speakers Bureau
    www.inspiringspeakers.com
    Founder, Motivational Speaker Academy
    www.buildyourspeakingbusiness.com
    "Helping You Inspire The World!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Really great post, I always keep track of your post, it helped me a lot.
    Last edited by Yanbi Bee; 04-27-2013 at 09:17 PM.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Here is ten ways you can use a squeeze page...

1. When promoting an affiliate product, you can use a squeeze page to capture the visitor's contact info and then send the visitor to the affiliate product sales letter.

2. When you write an article and post it to article directories, you can use a link to a squeeze page in the resource box.

3. When you post to your blog you can use the keywords in your post as hyperlinks to a squeeze page that offers more information on the same subject as the post.

4. When you reply to other people's blog posts you can give more information using a link to your squeeze page.

5. You can do ad swaps and your ad can be about a free product, which you give away from a squeeze page.

6. You can use a squeeze page when doing a solo ad. You can used paid advertising to giveaway products with a squeeze page.

7. You can join giveaways and use a squeeze page to build your list.

8. I use a rotator with over 80 squeeze pages in it to giveaway a weekly gift on my blog. example...

http://CrazyDealsWeekly.com/blog

9. You can use a squeeze page as an exit popup on your sales letter so when a visitor goes to leave your sales letter without purchasing, you can display a free product with a similar theme or topic as the paid product using a squeeze page to get the visitor's contact information.

10. I also like to use peel ads which sends people to a squeeze page that gives away an eCourse. Heck, I even put these peel ads on my squeeze pages to increase the conversion rates on getting the visitor's contact information.

There are all kinds of ways to use squeeze pages. They are so useful that you only have to use your imagination. I have only touched the surface with the examples above.

I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Steve and everyone else this is gold, thanks for sharing.

Best,

Felix
    SuperFlex 101 is live and helping users feel suppler, younger and healthier worldwide.
    Start spreading the knowledge at
    http://superflex101.com/affiliates

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Nathan,

Maybe you should try ppc and slowly learn it. It will help you build your list and also further on, it will be your own source of traffic.I would start with bingads and pass to facebook ads.

Cheers,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Steve Yakim,

I have been reading blog posts for some time now, but not one has this thourough, thanks a million for this education you gave me today. I hope you got a lot more educational post you can share. If yes please send some my way (lmutevera@yahoo.com).
    n share

Warm Regards,

Blessing Mutevera

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Yakim View Post
    Hi Nathan,

Steve Yakim here, Master List Builder. There are several things you can do to build a list...

But first you need to prepare a few things...

You need to write or use a plr Forex report that you can give away. You also need to write a 7-Day eCourse on Forex training or tips. The report should promote your product and your ecourse. The second page of your report should tell the reader about your eCourse and have a link to the eCourse Squeeze page. The Report itself should give good information but also promote your product.

The eCourse will give the reader 7 full days of follow up contact with your new list members giving good tips and promoting your product.

In return the eCourse should also cross promote the report. This allows you to get the subscriber onto another list so you can do a more long range of contact with the subscriber possibly even twice a month for a full year. That's only 26 follow up emails giving additional information and tips.

1. First I would add optin forms to every page of your website that gives these two items away.

I would add a form into your sales letter that visitors can fill out and not leave your sales letter. I call this Voo Doo list building. People are more apt to sign up for your report if it is a natural part of sales process. Here is an example...

http://bestwaytostart.com/products/product_2/

About 1/4 of the way down the sales letter is a form for a free report. I use an Iframe to hold the web form that people have to fill out. When the form is filled and submitted, the form is replaced by a message that tells the prospect that they shoule continue what they were doing because it will take 5 to 10 minutes for the report to reach their email inbox.

So the form and the redirect are each on different webpages that fill the 375 x275 pixel iframe. Here is a copy of the iframe code I used on the example sales letter...

<code>
    <iframe src="http://bestwaytostart.com/iframeform_2.html" width=375 height=275 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 frameborder=0 scrolling="No" name="I1"></iframe>
    </code>

You can substitute the link to the page that has you web form and adjust the width and height so both the web form page and page with the short message fit in the iframe. You can test the form on the example sales letter to see how it works. You can easily unsubscribe from the list.

You should also notice on the sales letter a peel add in the top right corner. I use this to give away a 7-Day eCourse and it has a method of bringing people back to the sales letter. This doubles my chances of getting a subscriber from my sales letter with out things poping up and annoying people and give me some really good results.

Another method is to use your report squeeze page or eCourse squeeze page to join giveaways. There are 10 to 20 different giveaways going every month. The list you will receive from the giveaway will be secondary. You should take the time to get the contact information of all the jv partners who have entered a gift in the giveaway. All these people have some kind of list and you can now contact them individually to do a joint venture with you.

They may not be interested in Forex but they may have list members with a Forex interest or want to receive more information about Forex. Now you are beginning to build a Joint venture partner list, which can be more valuable than a buyer list. You can get a list of all the giveaways at...

http://www.newjvgiveaways.com/?current_menu=3

Another good way to build a list is to contact 3 to 7 of your compeditors and ask them if they would like to build their list. Each person in this joint venture will donate a product for the contest that only 1 or 2 people will win. You list all the prizes on a sales letter and add the autoresponder form code to the page. You will need to get a small script made for around $25 that would add the new subscriber's information to all of your partner's lists at the same time the form is being filled and submitted.

There used to be a script called Email Buddy Pro that might still be available. If not, contact me and I think I have one that may work for you.

All the partners mail to their lists telling their list members about the contest and when the winner drawing will be. Everyone should be able to add many new list members to their lists. I did this a couple of times and got over 22,000 new list members in one month. (Note: this was not in the forex niche but should work in any niche.)

Another method would be to place small online classified ads for $5 at fiverr.com and use the the key words... Classified ads ... and you can find people to place your ad on as many as 1,500 classified ads sites for only $5. This can bring people interested in Forex to subscribe to get your free information, which advertises your paid products.

Heck, you can contact your compitition and ask them if they would add your free report as a bonus to their products. It could even be an unadvertised bonus on their download page. This could be a reciprical joint venture and you add their free report to your download page. Make sure it is branded with your affiliate links.

You just have to use your imagination. I haven't even began to touch on the many different ways you can build your list, with some including articles, blogs, facebook, twitter and many more advanced list building methods.

I have built my list to over 100,000 opt-in subscribers because I follow my #1 Rule...

Everything I do online MUST in some way build my list.

It's not that hard to do.

I hope this has been helpful,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Being a solo ads seller, I would recommend that you start out by offering a bait as in a free report of value that you can offer them in exchange for their email address. That way, you can start building your list and promote affiliate products to them etc. Traffic is through ad swaps, clickbanking as well through solo ads. However, the key is how do you structure your offer funnel such that you will get a roi when you do actually pay for traffic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast