+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Flying Dutchman On Board

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face The Flying Dutchman On Board

Hey there,

I'm very excited to join this group and I'm grateful for having the chance to introduce myself. My name is Tim de Nood and I'm from the Netherlands (big surprise I know, especially with such a title).

I'm quite new to internet marketing, but I'm learning fast. I just created my first digital info-product about self-improvement. I'm eager to learn and I've joined several marketing groups/coaching programs to really master this.

Another fun fact, I'm only 20 years at the time of writing this. To some people this might not be that special, but for me it is and I'm really excited and astounded that all of this is possible these days. I'm ready and very enthusiastic to become successful (whatever success might mean) and create ultra powerful win-win-win relationships here.

Talk to you soon?

Tim
    Last edited by Tim de Nood; 02-22-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tim ... glad to have you aboard.

Once you've chosen a direction, identified your audience and have your systems in place, it's all about creating and nurturing relationships ... whether they be simple acquaintances, friends, peers, business +/or JV partners, affiliates, prospects, customers, etc.

Sounds like you're heading in the right direction.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Tim de Nood View Post
    Hey there,

I'm very excited to join this group and I'm grateful for having the chance to introduce myself. My name is Tim de Nood and I'm from the Netherlands (big surprise I know, especially with such a title).

I'm quite new to internet marketing, but I'm learning fast. I just created my first digital info-product about self-improvement. I'm eager to learn and I've joined several marketing groups/coaching programs to really master this.

Another fun fact, I'm only 20 years at the time of writing this. To some people this might not be that special, but for me it is and I'm really excited and astounded that all of this is possible these days. I'm ready and very enthusiastic to become successful (whatever success might mean) and create ultra powerful win-win-win relationships here.

Talk to you soon?

Tim

+ Reply to Thread