+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 325 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wink Just Wanted to Introduce Myself

Hello everyone! My name is Thomas, and I am super excited to to joing this community. I have been an online marketer for several years now. I am definitely forward to meeting new people and making some money in the process. Thank you!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Thomas ... glad to have you in the mix!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Richland View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Thomas, and I am super excited to to joing this community. I have been an online marketer for several years now. I am definitely forward to meeting new people and making some money in the process. Thank you!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I am Catalin from Virtono. I am excited to join this community. I am new in the affiliate marketing, so I will need some guidance on the road, but I will give back to the community, you all have websites (or at least "landing pages") and I am a very experienced system administrator, I've been in the hosting business since 2012. So, if you have problems with your website hosting or linux server, just let me know, I am willing to help.
    5CloudHost - 5 Years of super fast hosting for less than the price of one!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Catalin ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Catalin Draga View Post
    Hi, I am Catalin from Virtono. I am excited to join this community. I am new in the affiliate marketing, so I will need some guidance on the road, but I will give back to the community, you all have websites (or at least "landing pages") and I am a very experienced system administrator, I've been in the hosting business since 2012. So, if you have problems with your website hosting or linux server, just let me know, I am willing to help.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone My name is Justin Mayo and I've joined jvnotifypro to network with fellow marketers and grow my understanding and knowledge in affiliate and internet marketing.

I live in the Northeast Corner of the USA with my wife and two daughters. My wife and I escaped from the rat race back in march of 2019 to become full time internet marketers. I am passionate about health and personal development specifically helping others live their happiest life.

I hope to grow many relationships in this community where we can learn and earn together. I am excited to network with this group and will be sharing and adding value where I can.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a fantastic 2020!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Justin.

So glad to hear that you and your wife have been able to grow your online presence, and business, enough to go F/T.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, and all the best in 2020 to you and yours, as well ... Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Mayo View Post
    Hello Everyone My name is Justin Mayo and I've joined jvnotifypro to network with fellow marketers and grow my understanding and knowledge in affiliate and internet marketing.

I live in the Northeast Corner of the USA with my wife and two daughters. My wife and I escaped from the rat race back in march of 2019 to become full time internet marketers. I am passionate about health and personal development specifically helping others live their happiest life.

I hope to grow many relationships in this community where we can learn and earn together. I am excited to network with this group and will be sharing and adding value where I can.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a fantastic 2020!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

My name is Greg Neal and I live on the Central California Coast and have been the 30-year owner/veterinarian of a successful small animal veterinary hospital in Morro Bay, California. I am an avid outdoorsman and have been developing indoor exercise software for the past 10 years to help bring the outdoor exercise experience indoors!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg.

So glad to have someone with your wide range of experiences in the mix.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Neal View Post
    Hello,

My name is Greg Neal and I live on the Central California Coast and have been the 30-year owner/veterinarian of a successful small animal veterinary hospital in Morro Bay, California. I am an avid outdoorsman and have been developing indoor exercise software for the past 10 years to help bring the outdoor exercise experience indoors!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello to everybody. I am actually not new here having signed up in 2016 but never got around to introduce. My name is Efrhen Gallego, an Internet Marketer and health buff hailing from Colombia. I hope to meet like-minded go-getters here.
    Last edited by efrhen gallego; 05-17-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    The steps you MUST take in next 15 days to protect yourself from the worst financial and health disaster in Modern History...
    https://warriorplus.com/o2/v/km6dmp/rpxl4s

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for introducing yourself, Efrhen.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, now that you've broken the ice.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by efrhen gallego View Post
    Hello to everybody. I am actually not new here having signed up in 2016 but never got around to introduce. My name is Efrhen Gallego, an Internet Marketer and health buff hailing from Colombia. I hope to meet like-minded go-getters here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 325 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324 ... LastLast