+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 325 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone.

My name is Simon and I am a Public Speaking coach. I am looking forward to getting to know the forum better and creating massive success for us all.

To OUR success!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Simon ... please feel free to share your Public Speaking knowledge and experience with your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners, as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I'm Ira. I am a web designer from New York City.

I'm looking forward to be an active member here, and meet like minded people in IM and share ideas on software development. I hope we can work together developing profitable products together. Please feel free to contact me so we can brainstorm together for mutual benefit.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi hello.

My name's Hudson Atwell and I'm a lead developer and co-founder over at Inbound Now for WordPress. We just launched our affiliate program and I'm looking to introduce it to this community (If I'm allowed). I would love hand holding if someone would like to guide me where I'm to go to be appropriate and get my word out.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Ira and Hudson, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... we would most certainly benifit from your Tech skills, so please feel free to share your knowledge as time allows.

Hudson, you can get the word out about your affiliate program via the JV Offer Submission Wizard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey!

My name is David King, I'm an online marketer focused on social media and blogging. I've been at it for several years now... been learning IM for 10+ years now. I have an eye and interest in tech startups and software as well, and was in a technology incubator in Detroit for a bit in 2011 before I moved to Costa Rica to live the 'internet lifestyle dream' for a bit... Really excited to be a part of this community and to connect with those of you who are looking to network.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to hear from you, David ... Welcome, officially, to JVNP 2.0.

Do you live anywhere near Harris Fellman? If so, you 2 should no doubt get together (if you haven't, already).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

I am Leo from Tel Aviv. I'm looking for JV's in financial niches (and some others as well, always open for a good partnership). I am working with the top firms in the industry and can provide best deals. I also look to learn as always.

Cheers,
    Leo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

My Name is Alec and I work at Blue Heron health News

Am happy to be a part of this network and I am really looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you guys

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Leonardo and Alec ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 325 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast