+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 325 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you aboard, Dean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Dean H View Post
    Got quite a few Dean's onboard here, don't we? LOL
    Awesome community so far...never did I realize that a realm such as this one existed! Few can say they escaped the 9-5, other's only dream of the 'laptop lifestyle' and becoming their own solopreneur...glad to be part of this now.

Also part of a FB group hosted by one of the fellas here that's holding it down. Super down to earth guy, so thank you for all the value you've provided on an interpersonal basis!

Dean here from California. More than a decade of direct experience in the fitness, bodybuilding (natural) and dieting niche. Looking for a way to impact the masses through my 'gift' of fitness know-how and self-help mindset...I now know the avenue through which this can all happen!

What I always say "a rising tide raises all boats", it looks like Mike has read through Steven Cobey's seven habits. Spectacular!

Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi My Name is Ray T. and I found this site from an online marketers video. Been learning affiliate marketing last 6 months and working on making sales and scaling up. Glad to be here and pretty excited to learn more.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ray ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tamayo View Post
    Hi My Name is Ray T. and I found this site from an online marketers video. Been learning affiliate marketing last 6 months and working on making sales and scaling up. Glad to be here and pretty excited to learn more.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey - Tom here. I'm new to the "JV" space for product launches, but not new to internet marketing. My background is in media buying for CPA offers, but have recently launched some of my own products in the health and wellness space.

Until now, I was selling directly via media buying -> product pages - so the products are already launched. But I'm now making a pivot to creating a long-form, quality VSL, and looking to JV with emailers in the space (40+ females mainly).

Since its not a "new product launch", not sure how it fits in here at JVNP, but would love to gather thoughts on next steps to take to start building JVs around this new VSL funnel!

Thanks!
    Tom

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tom.

Whether new product launch, rolling launch, evergreen affiliate program, etc., if it's Joint Venture related, it's a likely fit here, so you're in the right place.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Merritt View Post
    Hey - Tom here. I'm new to the "JV" space for product launches, but not new to internet marketing. My background is in media buying for CPA offers, but have recently launched some of my own products in the health and wellness space.

Until now, I was selling directly via media buying -> product pages - so the products are already launched. But I'm now making a pivot to creating a long-form, quality VSL, and looking to JV with emailers in the space (40+ females mainly).

Since its not a "new product launch", not sure how it fits in here at JVNP, but would love to gather thoughts on next steps to take to start building JVs around this new VSL funnel!

Thanks!
    Tom

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Thomas G here.

How's everyone doing?

I'm a little new to the "JV" space, never launched a product like this before. However, I do have 10 years experience in paid Advertising & own a successful agency.

I've created a product, upsell and upsell two that I'm planning on launching mid month next month. I'm here to network and learn from any of the guys here at JVNP, anything from the simple to the complex.

Not sure what the next steps from here are but I'm sure I'll work it out.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thomas ... glad to have you aboard.

You'll find the JVNP basics, here - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...-In-A-Nutshell.

Feel free to post your JV offer by following the JV Offer Posting Wizard.

Looking forward to reading your contributions and answering any specific questions you may have along the way.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Goodwin View Post
    Hey Thomas G here.

How's everyone doing?

I'm a little new to the "JV" space, never launched a product like this before. However, I do have 10 years experience in paid Advertising & own a successful agency.

I've created a product, upsell and upsell two that I'm planning on launching mid month next month. I'm here to network and learn from any of the guys here at JVNP, anything from the simple to the complex.

Not sure what the next steps from here are but I'm sure I'll work it out.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thank you Mike!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    thank guy supports name wiz

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Shermoun ... would you please expand on your post response, please?

Not sure, exactly, what you're saying.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by shermoun ellis View Post
    thank guy supports name wiz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 325 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 ... LastLast