+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 325 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and other members of this platform. My name is Audrina Smith and I have produced a number of digital products over the years. I joined JVNP with the aim of interacting with like-minded folks in the IM space.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for introducing yourself, Audrina ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by audrina Smith View Post
    Hello Mike and other members of this platform. My name is Audrina Smith and I have produced a number of digital products over the years. I joined JVNP with the aim of interacting with like-minded folks in the IM space.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello, I'm Jack an entrepreneur. My goal is to integrate businesses by creating values. Our opportunity is unlimited in what we can achieve when we're dedicated to carryout their duties honestly, build trustworthiness and a leader that lead by samples. I am that person; matter of fact, we're the people. So without perpetuating hoaxes, or misleading millions of innocent people into mismanagement is disgraceful. Now!!, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THE MONEY ARE WITHOUT PERPETUATING WHITE-COLLAR HOAX?. Gotcha where you form an opportunity for all the community.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for introducing yourself, Jack. Glad to have you aboard.

Sounds like you're very passionate about what you do ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Obi View Post
    Hello, I'm Jack an entrepreneur. My goal is to integrate businesses by creating values. Our opportunity is unlimited in what we can achieve when we're dedicated to carryout their duties honestly, build trustworthiness and a leader that lead by samples. I am that person; matter of fact, we're the people. So without perpetuating hoaxes, or misleading millions of innocent people into mismanagement is disgraceful. Now!!, CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THE MONEY ARE WITHOUT PERPETUATING WHITE-COLLAR HOAX?. Gotcha where you form an opportunity for all the community.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Cham here. I've been a member since 2012 and promoted JV products from here. It's just that it's only now that I jumped in this forum

Anyway, I'm an internet marketer who is more of doing video marketing. I've been creating videos since 2006 and started doing internet marketing since 2011.

I looked into the VIP membership and I've been considering it lately. My question is, will I be able to connect with other JVs to sell my product once I join? I ask because it's the main reason why I wanted to upgrade my membership. It's been a while that I've been planning to sell my own product but all my supposedly partners didn't really work. This time, I really wanted to sell my own product too. Thanks!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Cham ... Thanks for being a Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner and finally touching base in the forum.

Although you will be able to PM other VIPs via the VIP Social Group, the most popular VIP perk is the free monthly VIP calendar listing and VIP Ad Network exposure. You could always give it a try and cancel your subscription if it's not for you (it will not affect your active listings) ... but we've got a number of upgrades and improvements planned for the coming months, so you want want to stick around for that.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by cham altatis View Post
    Hello Cham here. I've been a member since 2012 and promoted JV products from here. It's just that it's only now that I jumped in this forum

Anyway, I'm an internet marketer who is more of doing video marketing. I've been creating videos since 2006 and started doing internet marketing since 2011.

I looked into the VIP membership and I've been considering it lately. My question is, will I be able to connect with other JVs to sell my product once I join? I ask because it's the main reason why I wanted to upgrade my membership. It's been a while that I've been planning to sell my own product but all my supposedly partners didn't really work. This time, I really wanted to sell my own product too. Thanks!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys Wayne Kucia here from the UK.
    Looking to help other affiliates and learn a thing or to myself
    Just about to launch my first product , Have done products in the past but only kept them private
    Want to earn 50% Recurring Commission ? Sign up now to SASPROSQUEEZE JV Partners
    Click Here To Sign Up

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Wayne ... and much success on your launch.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Kucia Smith View Post
    Hey guys Wayne Kucia here from the UK.
    Looking to help other affiliates and learn a thing or to myself
    Just about to launch my first product , Have done products in the past but only kept them private

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Vince from Ohio here.

Have been online a long time and hopefully have some solid experience to share and I still have plenty to learn too.
    First time I've been here though I've heard about you for quite awhile.

I started off with typical affiliate websites back in 2005; first static type sites than switching to WordPress and doing a lot of eBay and Amazon stuff too.

It was a lot easier making money using my techniques helping local business get their Internet assets going so I've been mainly doing that now since 2010. I still make some extra dough with affiliate commissions and Adsense earnings. I'm still surprised that content I put out there in 2008-2009 is still around and generating traffic, clicks and commissions.

Along the way I discovered a neat little trick to help local businesses get better ranking in the SERPs and turned it into a desktop APP for PC. Been testing for over a year so one of these days I have to get that together and make it browser based and finally get a product of my own launched.
    I'm running out of time; I'll be 65 this summer so I guess I better get going.

Thanks in advance for all the good stuff I'll read.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vincent.

It's always interesting to read about those that have cleared their own unique path to success, their challenges as well as their victories, and how they approach and strive to accomplish their goals.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Have a great weekend,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Licursi View Post
    Hi, Vince from Ohio here.

Have been online a long time and hopefully have some solid experience to share and I still have plenty to learn too.
    First time I've been here though I've heard about you for quite awhile.

I started off with typical affiliate websites back in 2005; first static type sites than switching to WordPress and doing a lot of eBay and Amazon stuff too.

It was a lot easier making money using my techniques helping local business get their Internet assets going so I've been mainly doing that now since 2010. I still make some extra dough with affiliate commissions and Adsense earnings. I'm still surprised that content I put out there in 2008-2009 is still around and generating traffic, clicks and commissions.

Along the way I discovered a neat little trick to help local businesses get better ranking in the SERPs and turned it into a desktop APP for PC. Been testing for over a year so one of these days I have to get that together and make it browser based and finally get a product of my own launched.
    I'm running out of time; I'll be 65 this summer so I guess I better get going.

Thanks in advance for all the good stuff I'll read.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 325 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast