+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 325 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all, my name is Stephane Primard. I must admit that I have discovered this place by a comment on a blog that I follow. But, it didn,t give much details. So, I read the "Start here" post, and I am now in the presentation part.

So, I'm a partner of an internet marketing business that help people to break free from the 9 to 5 job (by application only though...) and thrived to be able to help the most I can!

I will try to figure out how this all work here and see how I can help! I will try to be as active as possible, though the business takes a lot of time. Hope to be able to provide a ton of value! Feel free to come and talk to me as well, as this is all about networking, I guess we all want to meet new people who will be able to help us or that we will be able to help.

See ya!
    Last edited by Stephane Primard; 01-13-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    $4k/month GUARANTEED: Free Webclass for Serious People Who Are Ready To Make A Living Online, Quit Their Job And Travel More...!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Stephane ... glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Stephane Primard View Post
    Hi all, my name is Stephane Primard. I must admit that I have discovered this place by a comment on a blog that I follow. But, it didn,t give much details. So, I read the "Start here" post, and I am now in the presentation part.

So, I'm a partner of an internet marketing business that help people to break free from the 9 to 5 job (by application only though...) and thrived to be able to help the most I can!

I will try to figure out how this all work here and see how I can help! I will try to be as active as possible, though the business takes a lot of time. Hope to be able to provide a ton of value! Feel free to come and talk to me as well, as this is all about networking, I guess we all want to meet new people who will be able to help us or that we will be able to help.

See ya!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone,

My name is Himesh Trivedi, orginally from Africa, but residing in New Zealand. Glad to be part of this family. Iv been in the personal development niche and looking to connect with like minded individuals. Totally new to internet marketing and have lots to learn. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you on board, Himesh ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Himesh Trivedi View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Himesh Trivedi, orginally from Africa, but residing in New Zealand. Glad to be part of this family. Iv been in the personal development niche and looking to connect with like minded individuals. Totally new to internet marketing and have lots to learn. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey All, Leif in Southern California here. Glad I found this community. Looking for partnerships in the real estate niche--hopefully that's a category here?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Leif .... Yes, Real Estate is part of our Business & Investing category, and enjoys it's share of views, so you should be right at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Leif Pietila View Post
    Hey All, Leif in Southern California here. Glad I found this community. Looking for partnerships in the real estate niche--hopefully that's a category here?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone I'm Alex from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently building that last part of a weight-loss product I want to launch. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to attract affiliates, how to use the site, etc

Thank you!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alex ..

The best place to start would be the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

Please give that a run through and then reply with any specific questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Martinez View Post
    Hi Everyone I'm Alex from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently building that last part of a weight-loss product I want to launch. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to attract affiliates, how to use the site, etc

Thank you!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone my name is Benjamin Kreiman from Oklahoma, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. It would be much appreciated if I could get pointed in the right direction please and thank you.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I forgot to mention I currently work in a body shop from 7am-5pm, work off commission only and this is why I seek out another way to make money.

Thank you in advance Ben
    Last edited by Benjamin Kreiman; 02-02-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Benjamin.

The best place to start would be the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

Please give that a run through and then reply with any specific questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Kreiman View Post
    Hello everyone my name is Benjamin Kreiman from Oklahoma, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. It would be much appreciated if I could get pointed in the right direction please and thank you.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I forgot to mention I currently work in a body shop from 7am-5pm, work off commission only and this is why I seek out another way to make money.

Thank you in advance Ben

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 325 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314 ... LastLast