+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 325 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone,

My name is Greg Jeffries. I think I made an intro post here awhile back but this is my first introduction as a VIP member

I've been involved in online marketing now for several years. My story is pretty much the same as everyone else's - lots of failures, lots of money spent. But I stuck with it and eventually pulled out.

Now I have knowledge and understanding that no one can ever take away and I continue to learn new things every day.

Through all my failures and struggles I've discovered that my main strength is to organize things (yeah I know super not sexy)

I'm pretty obsessive about the best tools and resources and have collected all of what I consider to be the best tools and resources and organized them into a resource I call IMSource, which you can find a link to below.

I've tried several things in online marketing, and I've gotten burned out and worn down chasing magical click button riches softwares, and through it all I've discovered there are only a handful of things that really stand the test of time in marketing, things that are "evergreen" that seem to be what over 90% of the top marketers in our industry and really industry tend to focus most of their attention on that seem to achieve long-term success.

I teach others these evergreen pillars as well as everything else I come across and learn online in a product called Evergreen Empire, which you can look up to learn more.

But that's what I've got and a little bit about me. I look forward to connecting with and building strong relationships with many of you.
    I'm passionate about the BEST tools and resources.
    For a HUGE list of all the top tools, software and resources for Internet Marketers, visit IMSource.org

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all,

My name is Mary Sulemani from Melbourne, Australia and looking forward learning and expanding my knowledge. Fairly new to internet marking and hope to advance where I could help others.

All the best

Mary
    Mary Sulemani
    Internet Marketing
    FB freedomco.power@facebook.com
    Em mary@fastlistprofits.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you on board as a JVNP 2.0 VIP Partner, Greg ... and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Have a great weekend,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Jeffries View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name is Greg Jeffries. I think I made an intro post here awhile back but this is my first introduction as a VIP member

I've been involved in online marketing now for several years. My story is pretty much the same as everyone else's - lots of failures, lots of money spent. But I stuck with it and eventually pulled out.

Now I have knowledge and understanding that no one can ever take away and I continue to learn new things every day.

Through all my failures and struggles I've discovered that my main strength is to organize things (yeah I know super not sexy)

I'm pretty obsessive about the best tools and resources and have collected all of what I consider to be the best tools and resources and organized them into a resource I call IMSource, which you can find a link to below.

I've tried several things in online marketing, and I've gotten burned out and worn down chasing magical click button riches softwares, and through it all I've discovered there are only a handful of things that really stand the test of time in marketing, things that are "evergreen" that seem to be what over 90% of the top marketers in our industry and really industry tend to focus most of their attention on that seem to achieve long-term success.

I teach others these evergreen pillars as well as everything else I come across and learn online in a product called Evergreen Empire, which you can look up to learn more.

But that's what I've got and a little bit about me. I look forward to connecting with and building strong relationships with many of you.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mary ..

Have a great weekend,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Sulemani View Post
    Hi all,

My name is Mary Sulemani from Melbourne, Australia and looking forward learning and expanding my knowledge. Fairly new to internet marking and hope to advance where I could help others.

All the best

Mary

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Kia ora Mike and the rest of the JV Notify Crew,

I'm from all the way down in NZ and wondering if there's any other kiwi members in here Mike?

I'm excited, if not a bit overwhelmed, to find this site and forum!

I'm not quite sure how best to contribute, so I guess I'll lurk around for a while until I can see where I can start to fit into things.

I'm determined to have a big impact through the work that I do and I'm certain JVs will have something big to do with it. Not to mention a the impact it will have on our bank balance, our lifestyle and our wider community too (gotta love that right?).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

To anyone who bothers to read these posts (other than Mike, which is highly appreciated ) if you take a look at my profile and can think of anything I can do to support you and what you are doing, reach out and I'll do what I can!

Best wishes,

Janine,

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kia ora to you, as well, Janine ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Participating in the JV Forum by posting and replying, as time allows, is not only a good way familiarize yourself with the rest of the JVNP 2.0 Partners, but it also helps build trust & credibility.

What I do recommend is that you set up your sig file via your user control panel (UCP ... up top, right), as it's the only self promotion allowable in the JV Discussion Forum. Submitting articles is also a great way to gain exposure while establishing your self brand in the community.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Janine Ogg View Post
    Kia ora Mike and the rest of the JV Notify Crew,

I'm from all the way down in NZ and wondering if there's any other kiwi members in here Mike?

I'm excited, if not a bit overwhelmed, to find this site and forum!

I'm not quite sure how best to contribute, so I guess I'll lurk around for a while until I can see where I can start to fit into things.

I'm determined to have a big impact through the work that I do and I'm certain JVs will have something big to do with it. Not to mention a the impact it will have on our bank balance, our lifestyle and our wider community too (gotta love that right?).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

To anyone who bothers to read these posts (other than Mike, which is highly appreciated ) if you take a look at my profile and can think of anything I can do to support you and what you are doing, reach out and I'll do what I can!

Best wishes,

Janine,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Well just saying Hi from Hong Kong

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Wayne ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by wayne atherton View Post
    Well just saying Hi from Hong Kong

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All,

Bryan here from Las Vegas, NV. Just launched Self-Publishing Blueprint a couple weeks ago - 5/14 listed on JVNewsWatch.

Found my way over to the forums and hoping to contribute as well as learn a thing or two

Also, of course, looking to make some awesome relationships and some JV partners to promote Self-Publishing Blueprint.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bryan ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Biernat View Post
    Hi All,

Bryan here from Las Vegas, NV. Just launched Self-Publishing Blueprint a couple weeks ago - 5/14 listed on JVNewsWatch.

Found my way over to the forums and hoping to contribute as well as learn a thing or two

Also, of course, looking to make some awesome relationships and some JV partners to promote Self-Publishing Blueprint.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 325 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast