+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 325 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I'm Mutale Musonda from Zambia. Really looking forward to this opportunity. Getting a job here in my country is not easy so I hope I can make the best of it here for my employers, myself & the customers

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mutale ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Mutale Musonda View Post
    Hi, I'm Mutale Musonda from Zambia. Really looking forward to this opportunity. Getting a job here in my country is not easy so I hope I can make the best of it here for my employers, myself & the customers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone, I am Jonathan Oyibo from Lagos, Nigeria. I am robustly experienced in Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Distribution, and Project Management. I look forward to sharing rewarding experiences, and benefiting from the forum. Cheers.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Jonathan ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Oyibo View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am Jonathan Oyibo from Lagos, Nigeria. I am robustly experienced in Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Distribution, and Project Management. I look forward to sharing rewarding experiences, and benefiting from the forum. Cheers.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, jonathan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone I'm Disma Mushi from Kilimanjaro Tanzania I need help on this JVN notify pro.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Disma.

Please check out this post and thread, which explains what JVNP/JVNW is all about.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas Mushi View Post
    Hi Everyone I'm Disma Mushi from Kilimanjaro Tanzania I need help on this JVN notify pro.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello my name is lyubomyr kovbel. ive always been able to talk to poeple well. if you go to starbucks i can get you coming out with items you didnt think you would get. i wanna create a mini challange and us it here. im looking forward to the experience and meeting new people. At the same time learning about what im selling. Im a curious indivual. Plus starbucks isnt work my time and effort.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lyubomyr ... glad to have you aboard. I appreciate your drive, and look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lyubomyr Kovbel View Post
    Hello my name is lyubomyr kovbel. ive always been able to talk to poeple well. if you go to starbucks i can get you coming out with items you didnt think you would get. i wanna create a mini challange and us it here. im looking forward to the experience and meeting new people. At the same time learning about what im selling. Im a curious indivual. Plus starbucks isnt work my time and effort.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone.

I am Shabaka Nzinga Imhotep. I live in the USA.

Mike, I am impressed with your WIN, WIN, WIN approach to business.

I joined this community to help people (customers, entrepreneurs) improve their lives. In return for that help, I will also earn a profit. As I help customers and entrepreneurs get what they desire, I will get what I desire...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 325 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320 ... LastLast