+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone! I'm new and I hope to meet new IMs and learn more! Thank you for this great forum!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nathan ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone! I'm new and I hope to meet new IMs and learn more from Jvnotifypro.
    Always listening

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vu Dinh Long ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I need to ask a question:

My name is David Long, and I just found this community. I am the CEO of MyEmployees.com and we are a $9,000,000 a year business in the Top 1% in the employee engagement and recognition industry.

I found this JV Opportunity Site because I'm looking to find some JV partners who know people who have access to companies that have 25, or more, employees. Our average first year sale is typically $800, and I am willing to pay folks 25% of that sale ($200) for introducing our company to first-time prospects for their first purchase from us.

If there is a better source to deal with and anyone about it, please let me know.

Thanks, Guys!
    Dave
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 10-04-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: This thread is for personal intros. only, please. Use your sig file for self promotion.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dave.

To post a JV offer for your evergreen affiliate program, please follow the JV Offer Submission Wizard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What's up people? My name is Sean Tucker and I've been online for a couple years now. I'm big into offline marketing and making a transition into doing more product creation and other online ventures. Hope to meet some cool people here and get the networking.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Sean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike, thank you for allowing me to join your site. This is all very new to me I hope to learn a lot here and eventually begin to contribute as well. To let me know how new I am to, when building my product several months ago when I heard the term JV I thought it meant junior varsity.

I'll come along way since then and I know I have a long way to go.

Thank you again, George
    Last edited by George Kosmides Kosmides; 12-01-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Typos

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Health education product not sure how to market online

After 20 years in practice and seeing thousands of diabetic cases I have been able to put my 90 day program of care for diabetes in a virtual platform. It's taken several months and a lot of work for me and my team. I realize now that I must reach out to people who market products like this. As I have very little experience in the marketing aspect.

I will not leave my URL in this message as I'm unsure if it violates user etiquette.

This is an excellent product very, very professional and I was moved to make this product for several reason the most important was losing my father and two uncles to the complications of diabetes. Only to find out later that it was totally avoidable.

Thank you for reading my post I look forward to any comments and or information.

Thank you very much, George
    Last edited by George Kosmides Kosmides; 12-01-2014 at 01:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast