+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone, my name is Lisa Curry and I have been involved in Internet/Affiliate Marketing for about 10 years. I have also been an Offline consultant for 3 years. I am now getting ready to launch my own Offline Product and I am so excited to learn from many more marketers and offline consultants.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lisa ... glad to have you aboard.

As I know you're aware from your many years online, relationship building and nurturing, whether prospect, customer, business partner or peer, is of the utmost importance, and participation is key to helping attract and develop those relationships ... so please stop and participate when you can.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Curry View Post
    Hello Everyone, my name is Lisa Curry and I have been involved in Internet/Affiliate Marketing for about 10 years. I have also been an Offline consultant for 3 years. I am now getting ready to launch my own Offline Product and I am so excited to learn from many more marketers and offline consultants.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,
    My name is Robert Modd. I'm from Central California. I am new to the Internet Marketing Space. I am a stock options trader and have developed 8 trading systems. I am here to learn about internet marketing and possibly form a partnership. I am also new to forums. Just navigating through this web site is a learning experience.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robert ... glad to have you aboard.

Check your welcome message for a link to the Registration Orientation Wizard ... here it is, again, if you know longer have access to the message - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

That will take you step by step through the site and help you get the most out of it ... at least until we undergo our soon to come major overhaul, which I'm very excited about.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Modd View Post
    Hi,
    My name is Robert Modd. I'm from Central California. I am new to the Internet Marketing Space. I am a stock options trader and have developed 8 trading systems. I am here to learn about internet marketing and possibly form a partnership. I am also new to forums. Just navigating through this web site is a learning experience.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike

Is there a place where I can ask questions and get answers from members?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Your best bet would be to ask questions here, Robert - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...ing-Discussion

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Modd View Post
    Thanks Mike

Is there a place where I can ask questions and get answers from members?

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Chicago, Illinois (Hometown Frankfurt, Germany)
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, everyone!

I signed up a few months ago but as I never used this wonderful site so far you could say I am brand new.

Itīs my honor to learn from you and contribute to this community.

I recommend great products of others and have just created my first own product. My area is personal development and my niche is emotional intelligence.
    --
    Aurorasa Sima
    Empowermentalist/Coach/Emotional Intelligence Trainer

Aurorasa Coaching helps people increase their EQ
    httsp://www.aurorasa-coaching.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Do glad to have you on board, Aurorasa ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

We probably announce more partner PD launches than any other general IM JV community, so you should feel right at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorasa Sima View Post
    Hello, everyone!

I signed up a few months ago but as I never used this wonderful site so far you could say I am brand new.

Itīs my honor to learn from you and contribute to this community.

I recommend great products of others and have just created my first own product. My area is personal development and my niche is emotional intelligence.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone!!!
    My name is Jacob Bennett I am from Atlantic Canada and super excited to be joining the community, I'm looking forward to supporting all of you and hope to get lots of support back. Lets help each other out and make each other cash!!
    Cheers,
    Jacob

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jacob ... glad to have you on board.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by jacob bennett View Post
    Hello everyone!!!
    My name is Jacob Bennett I am from Atlantic Canada and super excited to be joining the community, I'm looking forward to supporting all of you and hope to get lots of support back. Lets help each other out and make each other cash!!
    Cheers,
    Jacob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast