+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 325 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Shaun ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

When you're starting out learning something new, your best bet is to ask specific questions, as they are much easier to answer completely than general ones. Bite size pieces are easier to chew and digest.

'How can I make a full time living using Affiliate Marketing' is a bit broad ... we have a few threads already dedicated to building and Marketing to a list, which would be a good place to start, in addition to threads on driving traffic ... etc.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi

I'm new here but not new online. I write for blogs such as Entrepreneurs Journey and back in 2002 I had a membership site with 12k strong list. In the wilderness I got lost in a corporate career which say mentored by the CEO of Europe's largest retail org - was a as fun as it was well paid, but after losing my job, I feel its time to get back to my root within IM.

Totally have to start from scratch (with a booster pack on of course!) but have some connection which will help me along the way.

My biggest problem is that I have created a six month video based coaching course with test ratings through the roof, but little idea how to attract the good affiliates, and that is how I ended up here.

It seems a minefield to even find out how to post a JV op, so guess I have to search around, give back a little and work out how this baby can help me too.

Dee

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Gold Coast Hinterland, Queensland, Australia
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is DeDe Neill from the land down under Queensland Australia. I have been internet marketing for many years.
    Done the courses, bought way too much stuff, suffered from information overload, followed every new shinny object that came along offering the new secret of creating a successful online business.

Years down the track I can now say that I am glad to be out the other end and have a clear and targeted focus on the direction for my online business.

I hope to be able to give back any help with the knowledge I have acquired over the years Looking forward to working with you and looking forward to developing some great JV relationships ...
    Last edited by DeDe Neill; 03-13-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    DeDe Neill
    Who's on Mobile.... Stays on Mobile.

Mobilizie your pitch page, Affiliates are losing sales due to high bounce rates from Mobile prospects.
    iphones and ipads cant view your flash videos.
    JV Mobilized Websites

Internet Marketing Solutions
    elogicway.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dee and DeDe ...

"It seems a minefield to even find out how to post a JV op, so guess I have to search around, give back a little and work out how this baby can help me too."

Actually, it's pretty simple Dee ... and fully explained in the Start Here and Orientation Wizard areas.

To save you the trouble, please simply follow the JV Offer Submission Wizard instructions.

DeDe, we have a number of fellow Aussies to make you feel at home, here.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

My name is Michael Hansen. I've been doing internet marketing and Google Adsense for about two years now. I just created my first product I am trying to launch! I can't wait. I think this community will be a great place to build relationships with others.

Michael

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael.

Feel free to link to your JV Page in your sig file, and share a little forte related content with your felllow JVNP 2.0 Partners.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello I have been in Internet Marketing since 2006,but go fulltime since 2010.I got numerous promotions,like clickbank products,plimus,click2sell and even MLM companies.And this year I discover this jvnotify and thru this forum I find many products to promote.

If you have products that is profitable just hit me up on skype:letsmakebusiness I can hit at least 10-20k clicks on your offer .And I am interested on any jv relationship you can offer and I am in need of a reliable copywriter just hit me up and we will talk about it.
    Last edited by Michael D.; 03-15-2012 at 11:42 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... experience is a plus. Looking forward to reading your contributions ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is Lindsay Ford. I've been a marketer for a few years but I've only marketed eCommerce websites so I'm very new to affiliate marketing but I'm eager to learn and very excited.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lindsay.

Getting involved in Affiliate Marketing is exciting, no doubt ... stay focused and I'm sure you'll do well.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 325 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast