+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 325 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and all your buddies,

I am Dana Goetz from sunny Ca. Getting ready for world domination in providing value and service to my clients. I'm thrilled to be here let me know if I can help anyone in anyway. Thanks Mike for being proactive in our niche. Dana

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Dana ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and everyone else;
    I'm here to help and learn, and the fastest way to learn is to seek out the best! So I humble my self to you if there is anything I can help with please let me know.
    Lets all win!
    Alexander W. Thien

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the props, Alex ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    uuuh, am guessing I am introducing myself here....Duncan here....glad to be a part of this..just looking to learn and share...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    You guessed right, Duncan ... Weclome aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys, Rishi here, I have my own ecommerce website that retails mobile phone and tablet cases and accessories. Looking to expand sales and exposure through JV's and affiliates. Do a lot of people on this forum sell and promote physical goods? I see a lot of digital offers but not many physical items. Cheers, Rishi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone, I am new to internet marketing and just want to Learn and get started in the online marketing business. Losing hours on the job and looking to be successful online. Thanks Lacher

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Ya'll,

I'm a Texas girl with 20 years national television, media, publicity, publishing, sports, marketing and sales training experience. I've been marketing full-time online since 1998 and have created some pretty cool products and courses I sell online mostly via webinars with badass JV partners. I joined JVNP to support and co-create some cool stuff with ethical, like-minded marketers like ya'll.

My background includes 10 years as ESPN Announcer. I'm currently a play-by-play announcer for ESPN's Longhorn Network. I hosted my own show on HGTV. Former Procter & Gamble sales manager. Creator of Made For TV Academy, Collegepreneur magazine and an upcoming cartoon site. Like many of you I'm a serial entrepreneur who wishes I had a clone. :-)

Looking forward to co-creating with, JV-ing with and supporting you in your upcoming launches.

Best!
    Fran

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Rishi, Lacher + Fran ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Rishi, we do have Merchant's that sell physical items ... Old Tree Publishing, for example, is one of the few that has permission to sell them via ClickBank

Fran, that's quite a resume ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 325 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast