+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Strategy or Bad Strategy HELP !

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good Strategy or Bad Strategy HELP !

Basically guys i have never launched a product in this industry , and my ultimate aim is to create a buyer list for my future email marketing campaigns.

So what ive done is create a 30 page ebook on email marketing , a blueprint if you will , talking about:

:Marketing startegies
    :Traffic Generation
    : Introductions
    : Landing Page Creation
    : Autoresponder set up

Its pretty basic but im not looking to bank with this product , im offering 100% affililiate commissions.. because at the end of the day im looking for a list.

I have been networking affiliates and got people to promote my product to their list which is great !

Im just asking whether this would be enough to get a list or do i need something a lot more substantial.

Im only putting a value of 5-10$ on this product , however would i REALLY need upsells to gather morw affiliate interest ?

Is this strategy wrong ? can anyone Help ?

Thank you for Reading

Martin McNally

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    That is a fine strategy overall in my opinion. Your best bet is going the WSO route to pick up a buyers list quickly...

In general though, I would suggest putting together more traditional products as it will be much easier to pick up affiliate traction with a big product. I would also do an OTO as well, yes. The difference between a WSO that sells 50 and one that seels 1500 or much more isn't really that big. It's just a matter of doing things right and paying attention to details. I would rather spend a bit more time doing a product that pulls 2,000 sales than trying to do 10 products than each pull 200.

Just my opinion.

But yes, price at $7-$9 start and dime it up to $9.95 or the 14-17 range! Just my personal opinion...best of luck

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey kenster and thank you very much for the detailed reply....

The only problem i have with developing a larger product is starting capital

This is my first ever product launch , and to be honest all i can really offer is my knowledge and information.. IM A STUDENT

I have a software as my upsell to try and attract affiliates , but i have been told by my mentor that clicksure would be a good alternative ?.. i dont really have a presence in the wso community to be honest.

Its very difficult when your just starting out , FACT !

but as to date i have :
    Product
    Free Bonuses
    Upsell
    Sales Video

just need to complete jv page and website design and then its trying to get approved and see where we go from there really !

Thanks again for the reply , and any other suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I just meant a full WSO product, not just a whipped up one. It seems you are right on track. The great thing about the WSO space is that you can really breakout with a big launch even if you are completely new...people do it every week and I have taught many people. It's not rocket science, just make sure to put everything together as professionally as possible (and NO, you don't need a lot of capital at all to do so!)

Best of luck Martin!

+ Reply to Thread