+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 325 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi - I'm Peter Prins from South Africa. Semi-retired ghostwriter tuned blogger, enjoying the benefits of a weaker currency. Came here hoping to (in due time) find someone to help me save a project which I believe has potential, but for which I lack the traffic/leverage/resources.

And Mike...

Thanx for creating this space - it's brilliant!
    Looking 4 help to save a project with potential, but 4 which I lack traffic - Limited PLR Club JV Invite

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Peter ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Prins View Post
    Hi - I'm Peter Prins from South Africa. Semi-retired ghostwriter tuned blogger, enjoying the benefits of a weaker currency. Came here hoping to (in due time) find someone to help me save a project which I believe has potential, but for which I lack the traffic/leverage/resources.

And Mike...

Thanx for creating this space - it's brilliant!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone - I have been away for a while developing myself and enjoying life, so I thought I would re-introduce myself here and say hi! - I'm John, and I'm here to connect with like minded, free enterprising professionals with whom I can build solid and mutually beneficial, progressive relationships, and have fun doing it! I'm here to have fun too! -

In the final stages of finishing my first ever self development product and I look forward to sharing it here so you can join me in making a big positive difference to people's lives
    'Rhythm is the language of the universe'

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome back, John ... looking forward to your contributions, my Friend!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Bass View Post
    Hello everyone - I have been away for a while developing myself and enjoying life, so I thought I would re-introduce myself here and say hi! - I'm John, and I'm here to connect with like minded, free enterprising professionals with whom I can build solid and mutually beneficial, progressive relationships, and have fun doing it! I'm here to have fun too! -

In the final stages of finishing my first ever self development product and I look forward to sharing it here so you can join me in making a big positive difference to people's lives

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Cheers Mike! I re-read the intro you wrote and it really strikes a chord with me - deep vibes bro
    'Rhythm is the language of the universe'

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,
    My name is Sahbi, I'm from Miami South Florida. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost one year and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if I can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
    Sahbi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Back John and congratulation for your achievement. Keep it up

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Nice to meet Peter. All the best to you.
    Let me know if i can assist you in any way.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the intro, Sahbi ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Sahbi Cherigui View Post
    Hello,
    My name is Sahbi, I'm from Miami South Florida. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost one year and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if I can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
    Sahbi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Paul, I'm from Nigeria. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost 3 years with Zero earning and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if you can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 325 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast