+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruiting call - for all JVNP members who care

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wink Recruiting call - for all JVNP members who care

This is a Saturday morning post and I'm in a bit of an activism mode.

I'd like to Occupy JVNP. :-)

Like... with a lot of other quality entrepreneurs, internet business developers, info publishers, merchants, joint venture savvy folks, super affiliates, intelligent and curious minds and aggressively driven "newbies".

I had a brief back and forth with Mike the other day.

Obviously JVNP has gone through some fantastic updates and the roll-outs aren't even close to being done. There's a lot of magic coming down the pipeline.

The site / network has greatly grown, so have users and traffic and engagement.

Which is all good.

Because I like this place.

It's the only forum I still sneak into from time to time.

While I wouldn't be at all excited for JVNP to become a new WF ... I think serious builders and top talent belong here.

I'm part of the Super Affiliates facebook group, loaded with serious movers and shakers OR at least newcomers but who are SERIOUS and working hard and fast.

I also run my own Skype Mastermind . I keep the talent pool there smaller on purpose (I've "fired" a good 10 people by now.. ). Everyone in the group is a PRO in their own given skill set.

And JVNP is the closest discussion forum that can offer this.

I personally don't believe it's there yet. Mike and Mike (Senior and Junior) :-) provided the concept and the platform and the upcoming releases. So the "vehicle" is here.

I also think that because of the nature of the topic (joint ventures), a LOT of talent is also here.

I just think too many are inactive.... which is a shame because they miss out on the value of being part of a USEFUL community and we miss out on their contributions and input.

I'm not a fan of time-suck forums, groups and any other digital-networking that is essentially no better than a Tupperware party that your neighbours hold in their living room.

BUT, I'm a big big big advocate of quality masterminds. I'm happy with the facebook group. I'm happy with my own Skype group. In Vancouver I'll soon build a physical group (not a general "meetup" but a carefully selected group).... but in terms of discussion forums, I think JVNP is the best opportunity for something high value and OF USE.

So here's where I become the activist...

If you believe in this same cause, I'd really ask you to keep JVNP in the back of your mind and when you meet high quality internet business / JV / super-affiliates etc, invite them to join. I think JVNP even has an affiliate program (right Mike ??) ... so you could get a kick back too.

But honestly, it's not the few dollars commission that's the true value, it's the being part of the base community that helped grow the community size 10-fold STOCKED with TALENT (or, as mentioned, beginners are welcome to but preference is given to workers and doers not dreamers and wishers).

Think of who in your facebook friends, Linked In, Skype or your own affiliate program or your blog etc belongs in here and consider inviting them in.

I'm done my Saturday morning speal.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    If we're buddy-buddy on facebook... I just posted this as a note there too: https://www.facebook.com/notes/rob-t...50323936251332 (and if we're not buddy-buddy, send me a Friend Add.)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    I can always count on you to lead the charge, Rob ... and I greatly appreciate that.

To 100% let the cat out of the bag early, we've been in what amounts to a 'Beta' period the last 6 months ... dripping new things in, updating and tweaking ... but pretty much remaining "on the down low' (in the old sense, thank you), on purpose, until we felt we were ready to bring JVNP2/JVNW to the masses.

We're at the point where we finally have JVNewsWatch back in service and fully functional, integrated into both the JVNP 2.0 home page Launch Calendar and as a stand alone, in the process of turning the My JV Circle Social area back on, though the 'Groups' option is available now, just waiting for a custom mod we're having developed that I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy, and we're now as ready as we're going to be to open the Affiliate Program back up and actually start spreading the word.

I had planned on leaving the complete announcement till Today's mailing a bit later on, as we had already set up the 30 day promo period to start on Tuesday 10/25 and end on 11/23 ... the day before Thanksgiving, but I felt it appropriate to at least mention it to compliment Rob's much appreciated 'call to action'.

Thanks ... again, and be on the look out.

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Wow, lot's of super exciting things going on here!

Rob, I've invited a few people here as well...at the end of the day, the more movers and shakers that join this community and mastermind, the more we will individually benefit, the more the JVNP community will collectively benefit, and the more our industry will benefit. It's a win-win-win.

I'll give you both a thumbs up!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Ha ha! Nice. I just read the email announcement Mike... looks like I do have some shade of ESP. Wish it worked in other situations as well, could be a beneficial skill set.

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up
    Sorry boys, been moving from Calgary back to Vancouver, shopping around for condo's and working on a huge project so have not been in any forums as of late. Then I couldn't find the password Mike JR had sent me, since my old account was not working on here ... so a bit of a frazzle I've sent a few members over here, but I guess they're not understanding the concept of forum networking or marketing, so I will bug them a bit more and recruit some more people.

Rob, I was talking to Glen Hopkins the other day on FB about meetups and he stated he was interested in gathering people regularly, on a monthly basis, but nothing has been set in stone as of yet per se. So maybe run some ideas by him.

BTW David McAlorum still can't get in over here.
    Last edited by Laurie Rogers; 11-04-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Laurie, thanks much for bringing David to my attention.

I will contact him via his registered email. As with all other members, the discussion forum really isn't the right place for support requests.

We have very open lines of communication through our help desk: http://support.jvnotifypro.com as well as our contact email addresses: support@jvnotifypro.com and jvnp2.helpdesk@gmail.com .

The overwhelming majority of users who use the proper channels to get in touch with us have found their account issues satisfied within 24 hours.

Thanks again,

Mike Jr.
    Last edited by mwmerz; 11-05-2011 at 10:22 AM.

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmerz View Post
    Laurie, thanks much for bringing David to my attention.

I will contact him via his registered email. As with all other members, the discussion forum really isn't the right place for support requests.

We have very open lines of communication through our help desk: http://support.jvnotifypro.com as well as our contact email addresses: support@jvnotifypro.com and jvnp2.helpdesk@gmail.com .

The overwhelming majority of users who use the proper channels to get in touch with us have found their account issues satisfied within 24 hours.

Thanks again,

Mike Jr.
    Yeah I sent you a couple of emails about Dave, but not sure if you received them or not, I was busy so didn't have time to follow through.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Laurie,

Let's take this chat over to e-mail. Doesn't belong in this post

Cheers,

Mike Jr.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I don't understand why JVNP can't have a monthly meeting via webinar as a master mind session so members could attend and help other people out plus receive ideas to current projects. Heck, FreeScreenSharing.com can support 96 participants and it's free. So there is no cost other than time, but much can be learned.

I"m almost finished with my big ticket project but would love to to get feed back on what other people think. Possibly run one or two hot seats a month. These are all things that do not require a programmer to make changes to the JVNP site but can add better and more participation at the JVNP site using easily available software or services.

The big plus is that this would be live and could be recorded for members who could not attend and only be available to members. This is something that can be tested very easily to see if participation can be improved. I don't go to many forums as a rule because it takes time from my productivity. But I'm trying to set more time aside for JVNP.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

+ Reply to Thread