+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 325 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am glad for this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Micheal Lem. My hometown is Jacksonville, Florida. My hobbies are reading and playing around with technology. My occupation is internet marketing.

Thanks for reading my message

Micheal Lem

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Micheal ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everybody,

My name is Jens Steyaert and i live in Belgium. I recently joined so i can promote my new product and find JV partners to promote products myself to my list. I'm a full time internet marketer and hope to find great business partners on this site.

Thanks for reading and i wish you all the best,
    Jens Steyaert

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jens ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone! My name is Davon Beale. I am originally from Philadelphia Pa, however I now reside in Charlotte NC. I have been learning about the Internet marketing field for about 6 years now. It all started with a unique interest in self help and development. Thanks to people like Bob Proctor and Napoleon Hill I am here today to expand my knowledge and work with others who share the same interests and mindset. I am a very open minded person and love everything about this industry. I work for Ford Motor company as a sales man. I also am a professional barber and hairstylist. My latest and most exciting goal is to write ebooks in all self help and educational categories. However, i am completely open to other opportunities as well. Hopefully here I can partner with great like minded individuals and help others get the help and development that they need. Thanks guys for taking the time to read this. Look forward to learning and earning .

~Davon Beale

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Mike Erb Im from Nebraska and im very happy to be here and looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me!!!
    ItsMyLifeEbiz
    Mike Erb
    ItsMyLifeE-biz
    Mike Erb
    skype--ItsMyLifeEbiz
    email--ItsMyLifeEbiz@gmail.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Davon + Mike ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, I am Sajil from India...I am a full time internet marketer, graphic/web designer and would like to launch my graphic related products soon....

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Sajil ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike - I joined a few weeks ago but forgot to post my short "Introduce myself" so hopefully not to late to say hi to all and looking forward to learning about JV's and when the time comes finding JV's to work with.

I am still working on a day to day basis but looking to go full time as a IMer. I have been in IM for a relatively short period than most here only 2 years. I have started small, creating a couple of products in order to I learn the pitfalls and the best way to do things. Now I want to learn from the best and hear from people who have the know how.

So thanks for letting me join.

Regards

Charlotte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 325 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311 ... LastLast