+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Dianne, There are THOUSANDS of ways to make money online. Its all about finding the way that works best for YOU!

No marketer can have them ALL, just pick one way and get good at it!

I suggest affiliate marketing for Beginners!
    Best Regards,

Deon

PS: don't forget to give a Thumbs up :]

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone! I am Anita Michalak, just joined JV Notify Pro and hoping this is the final pick of all the researched sites I have been doing on IM. I have actually started focusing on making money online through Affiliate Marketing 3 years now and haven't made any money yet. Been taking all the mistakes a newbie is expected to do and right now, I am so stressed out that I have beenseeing doctors for medical problems. Still got my full time job and worried I may have to stop working anytime in the future for health reasons. My husband is unable to work 3 years now. Actually, I am setting a goal to start making money the end of the month at the latest. I refuse to waste the countless hours I have invested these many years and not reach my ultimate goal: Quit my job and be my own Boss.
    Anita Michalak
    Anita Michalak

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

My name is Doug West with Kosoma LLC, and we have been full-time online since 1997. Light years on the net. Hope to add to the community here. Sounds like a good one!

We feel like everyone should have some online income in the mix! I like to trade online, market, and build profitable relationships with folks all over the world.

Last edited by Doug West; 03-18-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys this is Tyronne Ratcliff. I've been an internet network marketer for the last few years and I'm just starting to see a little traction. Hope to learn from everybody in this forum and be a regular contributor. Good luck to everybody and their chosen endeavors.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Better late than never..

Hi everyone!
    My name is Michiel van Kleef and I'm a Dutch Internet Marketer. Although I have been a member since 2010 I neglected to ever post in here... Sorry bout that!

I've done a couple of coaching courses in the past for affiliate marketing and cpa marketing and have just completed a new course and am prelaunching at the moment; gathering market data.

Well enough of this rant.. very nice to meet all of you and will talk to you on the forums!

Cheers,

Michiel
    IM Sensei World
    Putting IM Training in a video game

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everybody,

This is my first post, I look forward to meeting everybody,
    I see a lot of the people I know are already members here.

I look forward to the Win Win Win concept, I think it is fun
    when everybody can be a winner, and I just love the concept.

If you're new and think this is rocket science, from what I see
    on page one, school is in session and from the teachers list, I
    can see anybody should be able to find a class here that teaches
    the formula in easy to understand terms.

I hope everybody wins

Have a Great Day

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Chin up, Bennie!

Quote Originally Posted by bennie alvarez View Post
    It seems as if you have to be a rocket scientist to do this stuff I am just starting out but am already getting discouraged at all
    what it intails to have an online business. Is there not a simple way to make like $1000 a month without all this research I know
    people do this all the time and have figured out short cuts. Maybe this type of venture is not for me. I mean how many things
    I have to join and how much money do I have to spend before I can see some money?

bennie
    Bennie:

I am new to this forum so maybe you have given up by now. If not, I hope my comments might help.

I have been attempting Internet marketing for eight years. The first product of my team and I is due to launch next month. My first product was something people need; it took five years to understand I should sell something people want. I tried to bootstrap and do everything myself. Money was tight and I was afraid to hire people. The result was that I wasted a lot of time unnecessarily.

The current project solves a problem that threatens people's savings. Most people want more money, they want greater safety, and they want an easy answer. But for all of us trying to earn money from the Internet there really are no easy answers. You either put up the cash and the work or you fail. It's that simple.

One more thing: Merely wanting money is a recipe for disaster. There needs to be a bigger reason than that. Only then will you have the guts, the stamina, to get through the inevitable tough days.

Good luck and good fortune, Bennie.

Sydney

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone! (I signed up for this in 2011, I can't believe I didn't post sooner. Anyways sorry for that~)

My name is Cody Ash, and I've been researching how to make money online for 5 years, and oh boy the twists and turns down that path! I always wondered how people already had websites up for products launched through clickbank, and everyone was prepared, had their websites already ranking, and the launch was that day.

JvNotifyPro... That's the answer. I'm glad I ran across this site. By the way I agree with you "Sydney Tremayne". It's important to sell what people want. I know that people buy for 3 reasons primarily; To save time, save money, and to better their quality of life. If you can create a product that masters all 3 of those, and you create a win-win-win for everyone, then you really have something there!

You have to give a little to receive a little. If anyone wants to put their heads to the ground with me I'd be really happy to have a veteran coach or partner!

I'd like to establish some really good relationships on here, and I'm motivated to get things working. I'm a certified computer technician A+, and Security +. I have a lot I'd like to bring to the table, so with that I'll bring it to a close, and good luck everyone on your future endeavors.

Thanks,
    Cody Ash

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JV pro, understand it is called pro because by the time you get all tips,
    tricks and associations you will be able to say you are pro when it comes down to
    internet marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JV pro 2.0 grab your most comfortable seat a pot of and prepare to
    teach and be taught. If you do not know what you doing you will before the end
    this day and if you feel you are good at what you do prepare to be better. JV Pro
    2.0 starts now..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast