+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I launched with NO JVs - too late to get them?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Lightbulb So I launched with NO JVs - too late to get them?

Hi all. Ok, so I launched a product today on WSO through JVZoo with *maybe* a couple JVs - several people who I've been building a relationship with through several FB groups that we're in.

Why did I launch with no JVs? Well, it was a WordPress plugin that had an immediate need and had to go to market quickly. I design, built and launched in 3 weeks.

Needless to say, my launch has started with a sigh. Is it too late to still get affiliates and JVs? Also,I've seen several JV launch pages that are impressive - contests, leaderboards, etc. Is there a specific platform or course on doing this?

I have more projects on my whiteboard that I can take time with, but as with most plugins, they're time sensitive. I'd like to get the most bang for my buck on the other launches.

Thanks for any advice and help you can give!
    Pat Friedl
    pfriedl@gmail.com
    WordPress Developer, budding marketer
    Current Products: Fanpage Connect, Presell Crusher

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Have you got proven results from your sales page and funnel? What do you pay the affiliate is it worth him/her promoting your product?

If the launch has passed your product can still be a big success, however you need results to show affiliates if you want them on board. Once you have solid results affiliates will come Jjust refine your sales page and make sure your offer is appealing for affiliates and JV's and then you can pay for some advertising but more likely than not if its really good they will come to you.

An affiliate contest is a great way to motivate affiliates however results are needed first, so make sure your product converts well and then mayby move onto a small affiliate contest soon.

Hope this helps you a little

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    You always should be recruiting affiliates. This is called a rolling launch. Some times the launch requires more time to get everything set up than the creation of the product. Especially if it was your first launch.

Now that the product is done, you should be fine tuning and recruiting. Possibly the next product will enhance the first product and then you will have an upsell or at least a backend to the first product.

It is not a very effective business model to just hammer out products one after the other. When you stop, the income stops.

The bottom line is that your work is not done once a product is launched.

Best regards,
    Steve Yakim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Pat,

You can certainly do a relaunch. You should take sometime to try and push some traffic yourself, test and optimize everything and for the relaunch, you will have some earnings to show so partners will surely come if you have a converting offer.

Cheers,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

+ Reply to Thread