+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to partner with a heavy-hitter and do a launch?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How to partner with a heavy-hitter and do a launch?

Hey guys.

Need your opinion on something..

I've created a series of products, their salesletters, autoresponder series, sales flow, etc.
    (All based on my story: "How I made $40,873 with mobile apps")

I'm looking to partner with a heavy hitter and do a product launch.

So it's not like I just need someone to email their list.

I want someone who can orchestrate the product launch and recruit JVs and affiliates and all.

He'll basically co-own everything with me. And we'll split the profits.

So do you have someone in mind - that could be open to such a partnership?

Just mention their name - and I'll personally reach out to them.

Thanks a ton for your help!

Muhammad

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Muhammad,

Welcome! I can tell you that there are a lot of potential strong jv partners here. There is also a section here where you can post your jv offer and find targeted potential partners.

But I believe it is fair that you follow the rules and integrate yourself in here.Introduce yourself, so that partners understand who they are dealing with.

It would be much easier if you share a bit of your knowledge so that people see that you are serious and profitable.A strong partner will only join another strong partner.

Read the forums and give something to the community and make a name for yourself, that way you will gain parters trust.

Cheers,
    Darius
    10 years of marketing and still learning.Happy to help others too!

Truth About Dentists - JV Today!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Muhammad,

Sounds like you're looking to hire a JV manager / broker. Some of these folks come with their own serious list. And for those you'll be paying serious cash. Not just a percentage of profits, but also something up front to secure their services.

And yes, these people are out there and can recruit affiliates and promote your launch. Just be aware that in order to secure the services of someone solid, you'll need to pay a fair price.

Cheers,
    Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tandan View Post
    Hi Muhammad,

Sounds like you're looking to hire a JV manager / broker. Some of these folks come with their own serious list. And for those you'll be paying serious cash. Not just a percentage of profits, but also something up front to secure their services.

And yes, these people are out there and can recruit affiliates and promote your launch. Just be aware that in order to secure the services of someone solid, you'll need to pay a fair price.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Hey Mark.

You're right.

I'm looking for a JV manager.

I've met a few charging an upfront free and 10% of the gross sales.

Right now I'm investing a lot in creating mobile apps for the Apple Watch. I can't invest heavily in 2 different businesses.

So I'm looking for a JV manager that is open to a 50/50 partnership.

Do you have someone like that in mind?

Thanks a bunch!

Muhammad

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Muhammad!

My #1 suggestion would be to do your research.

There are many so-called affiliate launch professionals out there, but unfortunately most are self-proclaimed and have no real success in launches, recruiting affiliates, etc. Not only do your research, but if you find someone that you really feel would be a great launch/JV partner, ask for details about their experience and testimonials.

Mark is right! You will have to pay a fair price, but if you find someone that has a rock-solid track record, then it will be worth every penny.

You are a Champion!

John Di Lemme

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am also in search of such Affiliates. I would help you out once i get a hold on some.. I think posting abt this is JV Section can yield you some results.. I got many req but i am not sure of them.. i am just waiting currently. Anyways, My Suggestion is to Post in JV Section and see if you can get some.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I believe personal relationships play a big part. As long as someone sees the value in you in that he or she is going to benefit in some way from partnering you. They might consider. Probably think how you can help them get what they want in terms of helping with certain aspects of their business?

+ Reply to Thread