+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 325 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi My name is Michelle Otuke and I am extremely new to Affiliate Marketing and internet marketing in general. I currently have my own website which I have had for a few months now and I am aware that it will take time to build up and just wanted to learn more from more experienced individuals and push myself. I live in Australia.

Best

Michelle

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Michelle.

I've always wanted to head down under to take in the Australian Open, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Otuke View Post
    Hi My name is Michelle Otuke and I am extremely new to Affiliate Marketing and internet marketing in general. I currently have my own website which I have had for a few months now and I am aware that it will take time to build up and just wanted to learn more from more experienced individuals and push myself. I live in Australia.

Best

Michelle

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all, my name is Rob Ainge.

I've been dabbling in IM for quite a few years but a few months ago I really decided to take it seriously. I have a new product almost completed (about 2 weeks away I hope). Although I haven't had any "success" so far I have managed to acquire a few skills along the way, so if I can help anyone out I'd be more than happy to.

I'm 50 years old, married with 2 grown up kids and live in Australia. I have to say life is pretty good, even with everything that's going on in the world right now!

Cheers
    Rob

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Rob.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, as you progress in your Online Business journey.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Ainge View Post
    Hi all, my name is Rob Ainge.

I've been dabbling in IM for quite a few years but a few months ago I really decided to take it seriously. I have a new product almost completed (about 2 weeks away I hope). Although I haven't had any "success" so far I have managed to acquire a few skills along the way, so if I can help anyone out I'd be more than happy to.

I'm 50 years old, married with 2 grown up kids and live in Australia. I have to say life is pretty good, even with everything that's going on in the world right now!

Cheers
    Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wink

Hi Everyone!

I'm Bronwyn from ingfit, a health and wellness company in Dubai! This platform has been recommended to me repeatedly and I'm delighted to be here, learn and start working with you all

Thanks for creating this space Mike!

Best,

Bronwyn
    We are a keto company in Dubai that has just launched our first digital product!

We offer 50% commission on this and future digital products, as well as 5% off for customers who use your code! This is available worldwide.

We also offer commission on health and wellness products and deliver across the Gulf region.

Happy to answer any questions and looking forward to growing our affiliate network, and accepting feedback!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Bronwyn ... so glad to have you aboard, and Thanks!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn MacRitchie View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Bronwyn from ingfit, a health and wellness company in Dubai! This platform has been recommended to me repeatedly and I'm delighted to be here, learn and start working with you all

Thanks for creating this space Mike!

Best,

Bronwyn

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello, my name is Alexis. Been hearing about this for months now and finally decided to give it a try! Can't wait to venture off and explore more about the community!

And thank you Mike Merz for creating this site! I've been bragging already and just hopped on here. 😅🤷
    Alexis Tobar

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So happy to have you in the mix, Alexis ... Welcome aboard!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis Tobar View Post
    Hello, my name is Alexis. Been hearing about this for months now and finally decided to give it a try! Can't wait to venture off and explore more about the community!

And thank you Mike Merz for creating this site! I've been bragging already and just hopped on here. 路

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,
    I'm Norman - one time software slinger, retired without money (separations are never nice). Have tried for past couple of years to make some money in the IM / JV marketplace without success (even after spending many $ on 'guaranteed' courses).

Finally beginning to see some light thanks to Steven Alvey and his recommendation to hook up with John Thornhill

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad to hear that you've hooked up with Steve & John, and they've help steer you in the right direction, Norman ... welcome aboard!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Hull View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Norman - one time software slinger, retired without money (separations are never nice). Have tried for past couple of years to make some money in the IM / JV marketplace without success (even after spending many $ on 'guaranteed' courses).

Finally beginning to see some light thanks to Steven Alvey and his recommendation to hook up with John Thornhill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 325 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325 LastLast