+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shout Out to All My Fellow JVer's

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Shout Out to All My Fellow JVer's

Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Eric Campbell......and I here on this established social network to further the careers of others as well as mine.

I am a upcoming super affiliate from Atlanta,Georgia (like Matt Bacak). I currently serve for the United States Army as prior service cadet who will become a officer in 2013.

I also attend Georgia State University.

Now that we have got passed the llllllloooooonnnngggggg introduction, I would like to share something else with you.

I am always big on helping others and quite frankly I like when people succeed. So with that in mind, if anyone needs help with something....drop me a buzz or send me a message. I am always up and ready to help.

Sincerely,
    Eric Campbell

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Eric, thanks for getting on board to share your wisdom ... and for your service to our country. Both are greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs up for your service as well! If you need anything, be sure to reach out. It's a great community here!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Eric, great to meet you. I'll connect with you via PM and see if there's any way we can help each other out.

+ Reply to Thread