+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLR Content - anyone use it?

VIP JVNP2 Featured Contributor
    My Thumbs Up

PLR Content - anyone use it?

I'm just curious to see how many people use PLR content? I have never used it, being a writer I've always kept my content original. However, since I offer ghost writing services, was considering doing a PLR pkg, but with limited amounts sold.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I use PLR all the time, but mostly for supplemental material. I created a whole membership site using PLR material from a PLR membership I belonged to so I didn't have to pay on a per piece basis. Ended up investing about $100 total and sold the site in the five figure range! If you slice and dice and present in a good way, there's a lot of value.

Besides the above example, I only tend to use higher end, more expensive PLR content that has a limited distribution. I just picked up a package the other day for $30 and it's killer stuff...using it as supplemental material for an upcoming product I am doing.

But when using PLR, just be careful...a lot of the stuff out there is rubbish and you don't want to give your customers/followers/prospects rubbish! So always be sure to put work into making the PLR stuff look good and present well!

My Thumbs Up
    I'm not going to use PLR, I am going to create some and sell it. I am a writer (and have wrote some things with Mike) so it's pretty easy for me to knock out content.
    Need FRESH PLR? My writing comes highly recommended (even by that Merz Sr guy that runs this forum) http://provenprofitsplr.com PLR packs starting at ONLY $47. Ghost Writing starting at ONLY $35.00.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Totally agree with Kenster, PLR can be really helpful just make sure to read through and actually make sure that It does contain good stuff, and not rubbish, you may also re-write it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    We have a site selling PLR but we have had to be very selective and re-do what we sell as there is a vast quantity of product that should have never seen the light of day. However, there is a market for quality product.

Also,we have both free and paid products on how to best use PLR products.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm using PLR, but for sure edit it before upload to any website.
    Please provide with more info as the vertical/niche you are about to write on - might be interest buying it.

My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Asi Epstein View Post
    I'm using PLR, but for sure edit it before upload to any website.
    Please provide with more info as the vertical/niche you are about to write on - might be interest buying it.
    There will be a site up for the content in a few days with niches, pricing etc.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Laurie,

Make sure you make the license for your PLR products crystal clear. Some PLR products have unlimited rights and I make no changes to these products and put them on my CrazyDealsWeekly site and then the buyers can make the changes they want to the product before they sell it.

Some only allow the original buyer of the PLR product to have the PLR rights. PLR part of the license can't be passed on to another buyer of the product. And some only allow you to sell user rights. These I rewrite and put in my BestWayToStart site. The second illustration of the license will give your PLR products more value.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    PLR is one way of creating a product...by combining the content (and rewrite it) from several PLR products for example. I've used PLR, but always rewrote it up to a certain point, coz I want people to read my words...my content. That's why I wouldn't outsource content creation either.

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I have used PLR too. But I make it my own. I learn from it and then make it my own content so that I can style use the content in the way I like to, in the way I write. I just simply use it as research material.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast