+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 325 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello fellow Marketers. My name is Barrie Featherstone, I'm an Internet Marketing Strategist and Trend Analyst with 23 years + experience. I work behind the scenes but my ideas have generated many many millions of dollars for clients since 1990.

I have never publicly launched a product before through a medium like this but this is the perfect venue for what I will be offering to members in the next week. Google Decoded is the result of two years of research and a healthy six figure investment. Once and for all SEO is DEAD!

I will be making an offer that includes equity in our company Atom Marketing, LLC.

Beyond that I would like to offer my experience and look forward to being an active contributor to the community.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Barrie ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys,

Been with JVNP for some years now, but never really made the effort to be part of the forums. Better late than never! So here we go...

I've been doing internet marketing for several years. Most of my experience is in PPC. But I have also had some success with organic ranking (such as with Affiliate Resurrection), and am recently working on it more and more.
    Outside the world wide web, I'm a contortionist, flexibility instructor and hugely passionate athlete. I also love travelling, learning language and meeting new faces.
    If anyone wants to get in contact I'm always on the end of a PM, but chances are I will be doing a lot of asking on here as well!

Look forward to speaking more,

Phoenix

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am a complete "newbie" to all things about internet and affiliate marketing. I find the technical aspects of creating websites, embedding banners, videos etc. into my posts, quite intimidating - but I AM learning gradually. I just today finished creating my first affiliate web page - that is how new I am. I am still doing lots of listening to videos, reading stuff and looking for products to promote and expect that to go on for some time. I sincerely hope I can make enough money over the next few months to get back what I have already invested.
    Last edited by Linda Haskayne; 03-20-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: misspelled a word.
    Linda H

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Felix + Linda ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi

My name is Keith Weaver from Idaho. I'm 51 years old, I've been baking for most of my life. I like to play tennis, boxing, running, ballet (only with my sisters that's what I get for being the only boy in the family). Ballet did help me move better in the Ring. I left weights but not as much as I do running. Because I can't keep the muscle on I probably need to not run as much.

My favorite game is Checkers. I played in the 2007 National Go-As-You-Please Checker Tournament. I came in 17th place out of 18. And the only reason I was able to win over one master player was we were both on the bottom of the tournament card. I'm really not that good. I did have a lot of fun playing against these great players. I've learned a lot from them.

I've been internet marketing for about 14 years but not continuously. I'm here to learn. This is my goal for 2013. I'm looking for an Accountability Partner. Someone who I can get together to keep motivated and to ask questions.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you aboard, Keith. I've always enjoyed cooking, though not all that experienced in the baking dept ... I find it interesting. Try to keep in shape, myself ... though I could surely open up on the exercising a bit (I'll be 51 in May, so I'm right in your neck of the woods, age wise). Played a bit of chess in my day, checkers not so much ... but we're close, interest wise.

We have Marketers of all experience and success levels and niches in the ranks ... so I've no doubt you'll find answers to any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey all Matt here,

I'm new to this group and am really looking forward to meeting people, helping people, sharing knowledge and hopefully learning a lot. I've been working online full time for over 6 months and am ready to take it to the next level. I am interested in all things having to do with ranking on the first page of Google, information product creation and the like.

Look forward to speaking more with you soon,
    Matt

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Matthew ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys,

I'm Tom, originally from Florida (US), but currently stationed in the ME. My so called day time job involves relatively a lot of traveling, but I do manage to find some spare time to develop my personal online business.

I've been doing all sorts of online/internet marketing for over 5 years now, and I have a lot of knowledge. I haven't been too successful in working out a system which allows me to reduce the amount of work I put in, without diminishing profits.
    I know how to make money online, but I'm always looking for ways to step up my game.

I've created several products, and I might be launching a new one soon, not sure yet. I'm always looking to team up with good hard working people, so feel free to PM me if you're one. Do NOT PM if you want to sell me something, get me to do things for you or if you want me to invest in whatever, save your time

Lets start making some money!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 325 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast