+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: START HERE -> Welcome To JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi everyone im im randy hamilton,and im a newbe as well ,unemployed,and have no reason not to at least put the time and effort into something that will help me. i have a website up and want to earn how to promote products here and help build my business

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,My passion is internet marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all, glad to be on board, looking forward to make connections

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, All ... glad to have you on board.

To keep things in order a bit, we have a thread just for Introductions - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...Yourself-Here-...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Just joined, I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful community. My plan is to help some product owners to promote their products. I have been into this business for quite sometime and I know how to drive targeted traffics using good quality content SEO and Social Media Marketing

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi folks good to be here. After some login troubles finally I am here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Oak Creek Wisconsin (a subburb of Milwaukee)
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Matus, nice to have you join, I just joined myself and getting around and checking things out. I see you are into Internet Marketing. Well I would like to be. I've been trying for about a year and half and spent a lot of money, and time, seen lots of videos. and still have nothing to show but I'm not giving up. I'd like to make enough money a month (just $2500.00) to justify my retiring so I can work from home, It's a dream of mine. Any ideas I'd would be grateful.
    Thanks for listening Matus, much success.
    OH! OK Mike Now I know what and where I can do things. Thanks for the information.
    So I have a question Mike, what is the SIG File?
    Thanks again.

Thanks Mike, I guess I found the Sig File on my own.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by John Abello View Post
    Just joined, I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful community. My plan is to help some product owners to promote their products. I have been into this business for quite sometime and I know how to drive targeted traffics using good quality content SEO and Social Media Marketing

Awesome John and welcome to the best JV community there is! Great to have you here buddy!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi every one, I am a systems analyst during the day, I work away from home quite a lot and during my boring stay in hotels have been fascinated in IM. I have been studying this for about a year and feel ready to enter the IM world now.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello!

Since I was 16 years old I've been fascinated by the power of the internet, and how it made people tons of money. I bought many different types of software, marketing tools, blog set ups, etc. but nothing seemed to work. I am truly humbled to have stumbled across JVnotifypro. I can see that the people here aren't just here for the money but to help each other out to become successful in whatever niche they are pursuing and that's the kind of guidance I need. I am 18, although I'm young, I hope to be of assistance to all of you in one way or another.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
    Jordan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast