PDA

View Full Version : Market Timing University.com - Bear Market Indicator JV Invite

Gregg Killpack
02-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Market Timing University.com - Bear Market Indicator - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, March 3rd 2016

To: JVNP 2.0/ JVNewsWatch Partners
From: MarketTimingUniversity.com / The Bear Market Indicator

I am an expert in stock market investing and trading strategy. My background includes 25+ years experience working in the industry and researching strategies. My company teaches traders & investors of all skill levels how to make huge profits safely in the stock market.

From my website you can get to my YouTube channel that is has had over 500,000 views of my 50 videos over the past 3 years.

I have documented performance of huge investing profits. In 2010 I bought Priceline.com (PCLN) for $200/share -- it now trades at $1200/share. On my blog I gave a long-term Buy Recommendation for Facebook (FB) in July 2013 at $33/share. It now trades at $100/share. This is a repeatable performance that I teach in my courses. In addition, I correctly predicted the 2007 Bear Market.

The Bear Market Indicator teaches how the market shows on the stock charts when it is likely to have a major sell-off that will cause stock prices to fall up to 50% for 1-3 years (ie. 2000-2002 OR 2007-2009). I look at historical chart data to show how the market reacts previous to a Bear Market vs. what normal corrections look like. Then, to make it as easy as possible, I offer Free Updates that product buyers can see on my web site along with my advice about what the indicator is showing.

The Bear Market Indicator is a 16-page PDF document, complete with explanations and stock charts demonstrating why the market acts the way it does before a crash and what that looks like on stock charts. It is written in layman's terms so anyone can understand it.

Launch Date -- Thursday, March 3, 2016 -- 11 pm Eastern time
Pre-Launch -- Friday, February 12, 2016
Product Price: $99
Commission Rate: 70%
Commission per sale: $63.40

Register at -- Market Timing University.com - Bear Market Indicator - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4338-Market_Timing_University.com_-_Bear_Market_Indicator)
Email me if you have any questions -- TraderGreggK@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Gregg Killpack
President & Chief Investment Strategist
Market Timing University, LLC.
Salt Lake City, Utah

PS. I hope to have an up-sell product available by product launch -- a subscription service, but that's not done yet.

Market Timing University.com - Bear Market Indicator - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4338-Market_Timing_University.com_-_Bear_Market_Indicator)

david ho
04-10-2016, 12:07 PM
thank for your sharing