PDA

View Full Version : therapture - MyFabAbs Diet JV Invite

Cameron Taylor
02-02-2016, 10:14 PM
therapture - MyFabAbs Diet - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, February 1st 2016

Dear JVNP 2.0/JVNewsWatch Partners,

I'd like to begin by saying thank you for considering promoting the MyFabAbs Diet. This is my first product launch, and I am so excited about publishing the MyFabAbs Diet and its upsells on Clickbank because this project took years of research.

My name is Cameron.

I'd like to begin by saying thank you for considering promoting the MyFabAbs Diet.

I am so excited about publishing the MyFabAbs Diet and its upsells on Clickbank because this project took years of research.

My name is Cameron (Ron for short), and I have worked in the health and fitness industry for many years.

I have also managed a health store in Atlanta, GA.

Please allow me this opportunity to tell you that when promoting the MyFabAbs Diet (main product), there is a special juice I named the Vital-Nutrient Smoothie. It is my secret recipe to help shape and tone abdominals by providing essential gut cleansing nutrients. I have been using the recipe with my weight loss clients, and they have benefited greatly from using it.

Recently, I added some a video testimonial and other Affiliate promo tools to the affiliate page:

First, I have added a video testimonial to the bottom of the affiliate page that you can use in your promotions, Just grab the code and do what you do best.

Second, I am adding (pending approval) a HTML code to my Clickbank Spotlight page, so please subscribe to My Fab Abs Diet Spotlight. It is an example code you may edit and use for promoting the MyFabAbs Diet. Don't forget to add your affiliate ID where necessary. in your promotions.

Third, since this offer provides 2 upsells, you will need more information about the upsells.

Main Product Sales Page:

I have added an approved Doctor Certified badge on the Sales Pages, the Thank You Pages and on the checkout pages which you can access by visiting the JV page link below.

therapture - MyFabAbs Diet - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4324-therapture_-_MyFabAbs_Diet)

Fifth, I have provided a Free eBook on the affiliate page that you can give away to your subscribers called, "The Fundamental Truth About Diets and Dieting". It is created in PowerPoint and can be edited, by you, with your personal Clickbank link.

That's all for now. Don't forget to check out my Clickbank Spotlight page for Affiliate Updates.

Ron
(therapture)

therapture - MyFabAbs Diet - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4324-therapture_-_MyFabAbs_Diet)