PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself...

Lee Nazal
01-08-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Lee Nazal. I have been involved in one way or another with Internet Marketing since 1996. I've been mildly successful, but after a decade, it's time to kick it up! 2006 WILL BE my breakout year, and I hope to share my success with everyone here! ;D

Right now, I have a number of ventures, including AdSense sites, and a content writing service. Of course, I have other projects in the pipeline as well.

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Lee

Mike Merz
01-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the JV Notify Pro forum, Lee .. ;)

I've been online since 1998 ... so you've got me beat.

Gee ... 10 years Online makes you an old timer! LOL

Seriously ... here's to making 2006 the best year for all of us.

There's strength in numbers ... one for all, all for one.

Remember ... the partner you get behind today ... may be the top partner in YOUR next campaign. ;)

I look forward to reading more from you, Lee ... stop by often!

Much success,

Mike

Lee Nazal
01-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome, Mike! I'm proof positive that it's not how long you've been around, but what you do with the time. I've taken a lot of hard knocks, but I think I FINALLY know enough to get over that proverbial hump.

Mike Merz
01-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Well, Lee ... I consider myself the uncrowned king of procrastination ... not to mention that my time management and follow through skills are in desperate need of a overhaul. ;)

But ... the last year has been my best ever, despite my many faults ... hope to clean up some of my bad habits, and make this year the best of all. ;)

Much success,

Mike

Sam Heyer
01-09-2006, 05:17 AM
Hey Lee, Mike,

I think we're all looking for 2006 to be our huge years ... I really look forward to see some of the things you are working on Lee.

You've been marketing since '96? I first got connected to the Internet in '96 and started reading HTML books and making websites ... it's carzy to think that 10 years ago made me 10 years old LOL -- I didn't exactly live a typical childs life ... when most kids were into watching cartoons I was reading HTML books and books on business and marketing (I don't even know if I knew what I was reading at the time LOL).

It's hard to believe I had time for sports on the side ...

Sorry, just thinking back of the good 'ol days when I didn't have to pay bills.

Enough of that, let's make more money in 2006 then we thought we ever could have.

To our sexcess,
Sam
www.businesssexcess.com

Lee Nazal
01-09-2006, 10:23 AM
Sam, that's funny! I broke in with a book called "Creating Cool Web Pages with HTML." My first venture, which failed miserably, was marketing my financial services online. Boy, if only I knew then what I know now ::) I had just started college at the time. But it was, as they say, a great (but expensive) learning experience. Domain names cost $75 for 2 years!

I remember going on community chats on ESPN.Sportszone.com. The hockey boards only had 5 people, including me. I checked in about a year later and there were hundreds!

Ahh, the good 'ol days!