PDA

View Full Version : Adwords Ads Now For Free?

collis galloway
08-01-2008, 07:17 PM
A new breakthrough secret is all you now need in order to get your Google AdWords pay-per-clicks FREE!

A gentleman from New York discovered what he calls an "oversight" on the part of 99.9% of all marketers that allows him to get otherwise paid-for advertising at Google as well as all other search engines that allow sponsored ads.

And no, nothing about his "secret" is illegal - nor does it require that you know someone on the "inside" at Google, Yahoo, MSN, Overture and others.

Instead, the New Yorker boasts proudly "...this is something that I caught onto just before 2000 when there was so much search engine craze running around, and started doing small just to test things at first ... but which I later expanded on after getting the hang of it."

This same fellow went on to start and operate sixteen separate online companies selling everything from pet food, DVDs, children's toys & games, books, software, and sold not only his own manufactured products but became an affiliate for other web businesses - all the while applying his mastermind secret.

Over the course of nearly eight years the New Englander confesses "I've actually gotten over $87 million in advertising that using my secret I never had to pay for ... and the largest share of which was more recently in Google pay-per-clicks as well as other forms of pad advertising at search engines ... all of which I got for free ..."

So powerful is his secret that he's able to monopolize any niche online, and can always secure the top premium spots just above the usual organic results featured at most search engines.

He still has to set up an account with the search engines - but after applying his secret he is removed from having to pay for all the costs otherwise involved.
Again, nothing about his secret is either illegal or robs from the search engines.

One spokesperson from one of the most popular search engines said chuckling after being made privy to this amazing secret "Wow! Ha! This is really unique ... and in my expert opinion it would only serve to enhance and bring more business to us at [name of search engine withheld for legal & confidentiality reasons] and not cause us to lose business in the slightest. Amazing!"

The northerner revealed that in this nearly eight years' period of time since applying his secret he's done well over $300 million in sales revenue with a most diverse line of products, and most recently in the last two years netted nearly $166 million after really "buckling down and pressing my secret to its fullest potential."

Now to everyone else's fortune, the city slicker is releasing his secret for getting an unlimited amount of pay-per-click ads to the general public. But he's not promising any of us for how long.

A bit of an eccentric, the gentleman says "We'll see just how long I can make it available before it saturates things."

One famous public web guru pointed out that although this man may gain economically more so as a result of the publication of his secret "he's already so amazingly rich that whether he continues or discontinues its sale will neither make nor break the man, but not grabbing it for yourself while it's still available could prove disastrous for you as you may only have one chance, and a very limited one at that, to get this."

It is currently available at:

--Affiliate Link Removed By Admin--

...so you may want to head on over there now and get it.

It's in a very easily readable format and is quickly and readily understood and mastered by anyone with even a 4th grade reading level.

While you're there, why not scroll down and review for yourself the huge successes others are now having with this incredible breakthrough in targeted advertising now made freely available to the rest of us?

To your success,

-collis galloway

charleskirkland
08-02-2008, 12:14 AM
collis

Why are you pushing a product that is not your own? Plus the REAL truth is you can get your adwords ads free but not in the way that this leads people to think.

The Key is getting your conversions high enough and having a deep funnel that you can move people through at light speed.

Thanks
Charles

Mike Merz
08-02-2008, 08:47 AM
Thanks for catching this, Charles ... Collis, thinly veiled promos aren't what this community is about. Unless you want to be run out of town on a rail by your fellow partners ... don't let it happen again.

Best,

Mike

lakshay
08-02-2008, 08:52 AM
And that's a PRETTY darn old product as well...

Didn't really work well, as banners are no longer effective!

Paul McPherson
08-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Nothing is really free. If you've built up credit with Google and/or your credit card company, it has a cost and a value.
Good cash flow doesn't hurt however.

I'm always amazed at how people think they have to sell their products with claims everyone knows are false.
The truth is, if you market properly, you are making some of the most incredible returns imaginable already. They don't need crazy claims that make us all look like scammers.

Figure this. If you could figure out how to make a long term (5 years or more) return of more than 15% per year, you are beating every single wizard on Wall Street, every fund manager, every broker, every bank, and every financial planner in the world. That's a return of 15% a YEAR.
I know marketers who make that in a week.
IM's don't need to make crazy claims - the reality is already better than the rest of the world does.

fridge2305
08-05-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi Folks,

I am very happy to finally have found a forum that tells it like it is and makes people responsible for breaking the rules. Bravo...!!!

The real truth is "There is NO free lunch" and anyone that would have you think difference is just a snake oil salesman. I own the above mentioned product and I will not even mention the name as I really felt that it was a bad joke and should be pulled from the marketplaces and put into the hand of a federal agency to be investigated. But the end result is it comes down to "buyer beware". If we use some common sense when creating and promoting new products and not approach it with the "there's a sucker born every minute" attitude, more success will be achieved and great support from your peers will be received.

Again, this forum is just what I have been looking for and look forward to getting to know a lot of you.

Have a great day and keep up the good work...

James A
fridge2305@gmail.com

Leonard Hoi
08-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Tell me if you own 25% stake in Google then I'll believe whatever you have to say here. 8)

I'll even beg you to become my JV partner like a dog shaking my tail if you're really one of them.

I'll be more than happy to leave this JV forum forever and just wait for my bank account to explode while going for a year long vacation with infinite amount of money.

Cheers.

;D