PDA

View Full Version : Checking in at JV notify

vyking
07-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi

I signed up here this week because of Chris Freville's recommendation from ALB. Thanks Chris!

From what I've read in the posts and the help some people have given it looks like a great community. I don't have a product of my own, as my interests lie in B2B connections and services for established webmasters.

That being said I am on the Nitro Marketing team helping them announce their new product launch in August. I don't want to step on any toes here, but I'm hoping I will get the opportunity to show that offer before it's too late.

I read in one of the above posts where someone suggested we contact others at the same level. So because I don't have a list my question would be:

Do I start from scratch or jump to Nitro's level of close to 400,000?

Cheers
Dwain Berlin

Mike Merz
07-31-2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Dwain.

Do you actually work for Matt and Kevin? ... in what capacity?

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
07-31-2008, 09:42 PM
Hi Dwain

If I'm correct you are the JV manager for Nitro right?

Thanks
Charles

lakshay
08-01-2008, 08:25 AM
Hey Dwain! Welcome to JVNP... ;D

When experienced campaigners like Mike and Charles speak, I just better stay mum...

-Lakshay

vyking
08-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Hi Mike and Charles

To answer your questions... Yes and no. LOL I am a self proclaimed Strategic Alliance Partner. :-)

I connected them with Chris Reynolds at IMC about a month ago for a cross promotion. I also introduced a software developer (secret stuff) They will be offering a private membership service to do with high powered inbound / one-way linking. (by invitation only)

At the moment I am working alongside Michael Goldman (Nitro's affiliate manager) helping him with the "Quattro" launch. The pre-launch starts on Monday August 4th and there is a huge cash prize up for grabs.

I am very keen on getting to know some of your members and look forward to building relationships when my services fit

Onward and Upward
Dwain Berlin