PDA

View Full Version : What Seminars Are You Going To?

Jeff Dedrick
12-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Hello all,

Everyone here understands the importance of joint ventures.

Many of us also understand how seminars can play an important role
in creating friendships and setting up future profitable joint ventures.

Let's use this thread to list the upcoming seminars that we are going to.

I will start it off...

I will be at Yanik's underground seminar in DC in March and the Big seminar
in Atlanta in April.

If you are goint to these seminars let me know and we can all meet. The late night
activities can be worth more than the seminars themselves. :)

I'm even planning a VIP party at the next Big Seminar and will let everyone
here know the details.

So go ahead and let everyone know what seminars you are going to.

Jeff

Gregory Bendickson
12-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Hey Jeff, I'll look for you at Yanik's underground seminar in D.C.!

Kimberly Gordon
01-01-2006, 11:18 AM
The InternetMarketingRiot Event In Orlando Florida.
It is in February- kicking off at about 5pm on the 10th
with dinner, registrations and mastermind sessions. Then
2 full days on the 11th and 12th.

I am hosting this one and expect it to be lots of fun!
I have 9-10 great Speakers who will be there- I expect to
create several partnerships as well.

Thanks for asking!
I may go to Yaniks- not sure.

In His Grip!
Kimberly

Lee Nazal
01-08-2006, 07:29 PM
The InternetMarketingRiot Event In Orlando Florida.
It is in February- kicking off at about 5pm on the 10th
with dinner, registrations and mastermind sessions. Then
2 full days on the 11th and 12th.

I am hosting this one and expect it to be lots of fun!
I have 9-10 great Speakers who will be there- I expect to
create several partnerships as well.

Thanks for asking!
I may go to Yaniks- not sure.

In His Grip!
Kimberly

Kimberly, I really wish I could go to the Riot! It sounds like a phenomenal opportunity, and Orlando is like my second home -- I'm a Disney freak and I go a few times a year!

What is the "Big Seminar" in Atlanta?

Jeff Dedrick
01-13-2006, 07:25 PM
What is the "Big Seminar" in Atlanta?

If you ever wanted to be in a room with people like John Reese, Frank Kern, and Mike Filsaime
and they are there just for the networking and joint ventures then thats the Big Seminar.

Check out www.BigSeminar.com for details. The last Big Seminar's tapes may be for sale
right now but the next BigSeminar details should be up soon.

Jeff

Kimberly Gordon
01-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Not to step on any toes or disregard any seminars but that's exactly what my speakers are attending for. to network and JV withthe attendees. No one will leave without a fair chance to meet and network with one or more of the speakers. The only reason they would is if they are shy and don't try. :-(

And um, one of them was mentioned above but I can't say who because he is a Mystery Speaker :-)

In His Grip!
Kimberly Gordon

David Perdew
01-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Jeff — I'm planning to be in Atlanta myself — look for you there.

David Perdew

Lee Nazal
01-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I will be attending Mike Litman's Success Mania 2006 in Atlanta.

Lee Nazal
01-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I will now also be attending Matt Bacak's Marketing Madness seminar Feb 17-18 in Atlanta as well as Derek Gehl's seminar March 3-5 in Atlanta. Definitely looking forward to building new and long-lasting relationships, so if anyone here will be there, let's get together!

Lee

Jason Moffatt
02-02-2006, 09:59 PM
It sure would be nice if more seminars were held on the West Coast. I'm not much
into the airplane thing, so that rules out tons of events for me.

It seems seldom that I see events being held in LA or San Diego. Seattle would be
superb too.

That said, I might get my rear back to Florida for Frank Kern's Serializer conference in
April. Also Ed Dale will be holding a class for those that are wanting to sell their
portfolio of websites. It's going to be a rocking weekend.

Despite hating airplanes, I just don't see how I could miss out on that event. However,
I would dearly love to meet people outside of the Underachiever crowd. Maybe I'll
load up the Winnebago and go Road Trippen.

I could blog about it the whole way... ;D

Look ma, I'm in Nebraska.....

Mitch Baldwin
02-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Lee, say hi to Matt Bacak for me.

Matt was here in October as one of our keynote speakers along with Mark Victor Hansen, Alex Mandossian, Martin Wales, Randy Gilbert and Warren Whitlock.

We have a seminar going this week (Sold Out) on a cruise ship.

eBay 101, 202 & 303 Seminars being held here in March/April with former eBay University Professor and Powerseller David White.

Jason, we are located 30 minutes north of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
about a 30 minute flight from Seattle. On the shores of Shawnigan Lake.

Matt Bacak actually flew by floatplane and taxied right up to our warf as I was eating breakfast.

You can see photos and listen to testimonials on our sites.

Kimberly, good luck with your event...sounds like a winner.

Jeff, say hi to Yanik for me in March.

My intention is to be at The Big Seminar in Atlanta in April.

Mitch

Mike Merz
02-11-2006, 01:46 PM
There's a very good chance that I may be attending Armand Morin's Big Seminar 7 in Atlanta (April 7 - 9).

BUT ... I know for a fact that Frank Kern will not be at this one.

He'll be in California at that time.

Much success,

Mike Merz

Sam Heyer
03-23-2006, 11:30 AM
Hi Jeff, David, Mitch, and Mike,

I'm not 100% positive I'm going to be able to make it to the Big Seminar yet, but I'm trying to clear things up ... I'm hoping to be there and have a chance to meet all of you finally.

To our success,
Sam

Lee Nazal
03-24-2006, 12:09 PM
I will not be going to Big Seminar, but since I'm in the area, I would love to meet up with you guys. Let me know!

Sam Heyer
03-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Hi Lee,

You're in Atlanta? It'd be nice to meet up with you if you'll be around ... a good friend and great marketer, Ben Mack, who will be buzzing the Internet soon lives in Atlanta and will be at the seminar as well...

Talk soon,
Sam

Sam Heyer
04-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Hey Jeff,

I wish I would have been able to talk with you more at the Big Seminar ... I was so fried that I couldn't talk business with anyway (that explains my anti-social self there -- I just wanted to hang out with some friends).

When I first met you I recognized the name and the face, but couldn't put a place to where I first had met you ... aftre I got home it hit me right in the face :)

It was nice to meet you and hopefully we can get to know each other more here (or through email) until the next seminar.

Hope you had a great ... and profitable time there.

Talk soon,
Sam

Jeff Dedrick
04-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Hey,

Anyone going to Carl's Seminar in Vegas the first
weekend in June?

I won't be throwing a party this time like I did
at the last Big Seminar but I'm offering to buy
the first round!

Let me know if you are going and we should make
sure to meet up the first day.

Jeff Dedrick

PS I'm also going to the JV Alert in Philly June 23rd and 24th

Sam Heyer
05-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Hey Jeff,

I'll be there ... and this first round is on me!

You can buy the second though ;)

Later man,
Sam

Jeff Dedrick
05-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Sam,

Good to see that you are going to Vegas.

Not sure how many people will be there but look
me up the first day.

I will be sitting with DJ Dave, Filsaime, and Beal and I
will be the hung over one with my head on the table.

Get ready for some 4am nights!

Jeff

Chris Lee
06-05-2006, 06:51 AM
I have just signed up to hook up at Yanik Silver's IM Seminar in London, UK in September
- I am based at the bottom of Africa in Cape Town, and there aren't many internet marketers
around these parts - so if anyone from here is going to be there, I'd really like to meet you.

Chris Lee
Keywords Analyzer
http://www.keywordsanalyzer.com

Martin Brock
06-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Same here -- I'm based in Copenhagen, Denmark so the seminar in London seems like an obvious choice

Eric Rockefeller
06-27-2006, 04:50 PM
What up Jeff,

I will be in seattle next, I am on tour like a rockstar, I am launching my list monster from there...

Jeffrey Neil
06-29-2006, 01:33 AM
I would like to know of any major seminars coming up in either the midwest or around the east coast in the next few months

I don't seem to see any until September. Two that I really missed were Yanik's and the JValert conference.

Richard Legg
07-02-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey Eric,

I'll be at the Seattle seminar too.

Think I've also seen you in the BFM forum aswell. This is going to be my first seminar so
it'll be nice to see some people there I know (if only through forums etc).

Good luck with the launch!

Richard

Mike Merz
07-08-2006, 07:33 AM
I attended Ken McArthur's JValert Live event in PA a few weeks ago ... but only for the first day. :P

As the affiliate manager for Anik's 'The Affiliate Manager' ... we were too close to launch for me to enjoy the whole week end ... so I left my son, Mike Jr., there to take notes. ;)

But I did have the chance to hang with Ken, Joel Comm, Frank Souza, Greg Burton, Len Thurmund, Brian Edmunson, and many others ... I did miss my old hometown buddy, Frank Garon, Joel Christopher, Willie Crawford, and Holly Cotter ... but I will make sure to catch them in October's event.

Best,

Mike

Jeffrey Neil
07-09-2006, 01:49 PM
I am still hoping that someone can give me some insight to some of the upcoming conferences in the midwest and eastern part of the US.

Any suggestions?

Mike Merz
07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey, Jeffrey.

I'm surprised Willie didn't log in to mention this .. ;)

http://internetmarketingseminarschedule.com

You might also check out another JVNotifyPro partner's site -

http://seminarannouncer.com/

Best,

Mike

Jeffrey Neil
07-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks Mike

I check Willies site on a regular basis, but it only has through Sept, and the closest listed conferences are both on the West Coast (Texas and Washington)

Seminarannouncer.com on the othe hand, I am embarressed to say, I have never heard of. Looks pretty complete. I will have to give it a close look.

Thanks again

Jeffrey

Mike Merz
07-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Articleannouncer on the othe hand, I am embarressed to say, I have never heard of. Looks pretty complete. I will have to give it a close look.

Thanks again

Jeffrey

Jeffrey,

ArticleAnnouncer is Jason's other site ... ;)

If I find out about any others ... I'll let you know.

Best,

Mike

Eric Rockefeller
07-10-2006, 06:54 PM
Seattle was killer, Masterminded with Mike F, Gary Ambrose and Keith wellman, about my big launch, I am launching second tuesday in august, more details to come soon, its physical product so I will give mike a jv offer tommorrow. One month in advance, try to fit me in calenders it will be good commissions, and includes all the big list builders...

Next seminar is TIMME with Mike F and everyone hope to see everyone there....

Redesigning look and feel getting a copywriter to really convert according to everyones input to do it right and go huge... ;D

Robert Puddy
07-19-2006, 06:43 PM
It sure would be nice if more seminars were held on the West Coast. I'm not much
into the airplane thing, so that rules out tons of events for me.

It seems seldom that I see events being held in LA or San Diego. Seattle would be
superb too.

That said, I might get my rear back to Florida for Frank Kern's Serializer conference in
April. Also Ed Dale will be holding a class for those that are wanting to sell their
portfolio of websites. It's going to be a rocking weekend.

Despite hating airplanes, I just don't see how I could miss out on that event. However,
I would dearly love to meet people outside of the Underachiever crowd. Maybe I'll
load up the Winnebago and go Road Trippen.

I could blog about it the whole way... ;D

Look ma, I'm in Nebraska.....

What you missed the focus4 seminar in Seattle this month... whoops

Robert

Peter Koning
09-07-2006, 05:49 PM
I'll be heading down to San Diego this October 2006 for the upcoming jvAlertLive (http://www.affiliate-software-review.com/recommends/jvalertlive).

Network with a great crowd of IM'ers. Come on down and get your butt next big idea constructively critiqued by the experts on the HotSeat.

Cheers,
Peter

Jeffrey Neil
10-18-2006, 03:12 AM
I'll be heading down to San Diego this October 2006 for the upcoming jvAlertLive (http://www.affiliate-software-review.com/recommends/jvalertlive).

Network with a great crowd of IM'ers. Come on down and get your butt next big idea constructively critiqued by the experts on the HotSeat.

Cheers,
Peter

I hope that went well for you. I would have loved to go to meet fellow jvalert members, but unforunately I can't physically travel to the west coast, so was unable to attend. I will have to catch the next one on the east coast.

Peter Koning
10-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi Jeffery - It was really good. Ken McArthur is a super guy and his generosity is contagious. The whole room was teary eyed on the last day when some people were giving their thanks. Good content, speakers, and great networking. We also had some motivational/personal development speakers which I found refreshing.

The internet marketing community is a great family to be a part of. I've never seen anything like it in 20+ years of traditional business.

Hope you can make a future jvalert - there's one in Orlando in Feb/07. I'm trying to get my shee-ee-oo to approve it :)

Cheers,
Peter

Ambar Hamid
10-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Hi,

May I say that those who are in the UK (or other countries) can go and witness Ewen Chia, Jo Han Mok and Patric Chan Live in London at Secret Yellow Seminar - www.secretyellowseminar.com

This will be their first event in Europe for the Three World Class Internet Marketing Warriors. :)

Registration is now open.

www.secretyellowseminar.com

Ambar

Mike Merz
01-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Fast forward to February, 2007 .. ;)

I, and Mike 'Homegrown Level 1 Tech Support' Merz Jr., will be attending my good buddy Mike Filsaime's Long Island Event ... February 23 - 25th.

Anybody else?

Best,

Mike Merz

Scott Logan
01-30-2007, 12:28 PM
I heading down to Orlando in a couple weeks for JVAlert Live.

By the sounds of the previous post about JVAlert it's going to be great

I am looking to find partners to promote my latest membership site

TopMarketersReveal.com (http://www.topmarketersreveal.com)

Anyone else coming?

-Scott Logan
Night Owl Marketing

Stephen Jackson
02-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Hey, Scott.

I live just a few miles north of Orlando and will look into it.
Thanks

Mike Merz
02-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I recommend getting to JValert live if you can ... Ken McArthur is a fellow JV Notify Pro partner, and long time friend.

JValert Live is good enough on it's own ... BUT, the same weekend, the StomperNet crowd will be in the same hotel, as well ... you'll get a chance to do TWICE the networking. ;)

Best,

Mike

Sam Crowley
04-18-2007, 02:44 PM
The first seminar I ever attended was Mike Filsaime's 2007 Figure Workshop in February.
Although I felt like I was drinking out of a fire hose, so much information, it was an awesome learning experience.
The piece of advice thrown around most by all the gurus was you must take action.
All the knowledge in the world isn't going to move your business forward if you don't do somethign with it.

Sam

Dennis Gerik
05-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Hey gang...

Let's not forget that we have jvAlert Live - Philadelphia coming next week (Jun 8-10, 2007)

If you are interested let me know...as I am helping Ken get everything coordinated.

Hope to see some of you there!

Mike Merz
05-30-2007, 11:08 AM
Forget it?

You kidding, Dennis? LOL

Hotel room is booked ... looking forward to seeing you, Dennis, my Ol buddy Ken, again, and everyone else that will be attending.

Best,

Mike

Reed Floren
05-30-2007, 11:25 AM
I'll be speaking at this one http://www.midwestimseminars.com/

Mike Merz
05-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Speaking?

LOL

As much as I'm asked ... I've yet to have the nerve to speak at a seminar.

Teleseminars, interviews ... even small classrooms, sure ... but major seminars? Yikes! LOL

You've got one up on me, there, Reed.

Best,

Mike

Tony Saff
06-05-2007, 08:17 AM
i'm going to the SEO internet marketing seminar in Darling Harbour Exhibition Sydney this month, any one else attending?

Tina Meskhi
08-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi Jeff

I've been to quite a lot of seminars such as World Internet Summit (Recommended!), watched the Big Seminar (Also recommended!) and some private seminars/bootcamps tat have been held through purchasing a product and they are a great way to boost up your learning curve.

I've heard a lot about the underground seminar but was too late to join :( But I'll snap up the opportunity next time.

toddperk
09-09-2009, 05:36 PM
I recently went to Keith Wellman's Easy Sales Formula workshop in Atlanta.

Was a great experience and really prepared me for my upcoming launch!

Live-seminars are the probably the best place to network with people on a more personal level.

Since I live in Utah I will definitely be attending any seminars on the West coast...such as frank kern's mass control seminars.

Cheers,
Todd

Rob Toth
09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
Biased reply first...

The Canada Marketing Summit in March 2009 and the next one May 13, 2010 is obviously one that I'll be at seeing as it's my 4-day conference. I ran the first one in partnership with Jeff Mills (who, of course, runs the Midwest Super Conference annually... worth checking out) ... but CMS 2010 will be put on directly by me and my team. See CanadaMarketingSummit.com .

I'm also starting up a series of 1-day bootcamps for Vancouverites. One scheduled Nov 7, 2009.

Besides those... the Internet Marketing Conference is held here in Vancouver (coming up in a week)... I'll probably make it out for that.

The larger conference I plan on being at include:

Dan Kennedy's Info Summit
Yanik's Underground
JV Alert
Affiliate Summit