PDA

View Full Version : Vadim Sirbu - BigSales Generator - eCommerce Solution JV Invite

Vadim Sirbu
01-16-2016, 07:35 AM
Vadim Sirbu - BigSales Generator - eCommerce Solution - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, February 18th 2016

Thank you for your time and interest.

I wanna tell you few words about BigSales Generator.

I decided to make this product for several reasons. I am the CEO of a software company and we build professional online shops day by day.

A lot of people and startups come to me to open an online store. Some want to make a living out of this, some want extra earnings and other think this is their opportunity to get rich. And they are right.
eCommerce is a great opportunity and there are still niches to be exploited.

But the problem is that professional services of a software company are not affordable to everyone. A lot of people gave up on their dream because they couldn’t spare thousands of $ for a shop.

So I decided to do a great thing for a lot of people – I hope they’ll love it! I prepared a full eCommerce solution based on Magento.

During my carrier, I've tried several platforms like Open Cart, Shopify, PrestaShop but I think Magento is the best. It is suitable for startups and enterprises.

This product is so great because it requires no technical knowledge, no monthly fees. It can be sold to anyone.

Vadim Sirbu - BigSales Generator - eCommerce Solution - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4273-Vadim_Sirbu_-_BigSales_Generator_-_eCommerce_Solution)

The front end contains all platform files, custom premium template as well as A to Z training. I am training people on how to set up the shop, day to day operations, marketing strategies and advertising methods.

The OTO 1 Black Friday Pack - includes a complete guide on how to successfully run a black Friday campaign. Also it has a Magento template specially designed for this event. Shops running black Friday campaigns get to double or triple their profits.

The OTO 2 Enterprise Pack - is a set of advanced training on how to use metrics and analytics to improve user experience, conversions and grow your business to an enterprise level.

I hope this is going to be a great experience for you guys. You get 50% commissions thought the funnel and you can earn up to $220/user, plus $10k in prizes.

To ease your work we prepared banners and email swipes. Also we are here for support and questions.

We have the launch on 18th of February with a prelaunch on 11th of February. Grab your affiliate link and let’s make this happen.

Welcome aboard!

Vadim Sirbu - BigSales Generator - eCommerce Solution - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4273-Vadim_Sirbu_-_BigSales_Generator_-_eCommerce_Solution)