PDA

View Full Version : Robert Martin - 5 Steps To Fat Loss JV Invite

Robert Martin
12-22-2015, 06:26 PM
Robert Martin - 5 Steps To Fat Loss - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, December 22nd 2015

5stepstofatloss.com

BRAND NEW Weight Loss Product For December 2015.

I'm not going to waste any time telling you things you don't/shouldn't care about.

Below are bullets only on what the product is, who it's for, and the $$$ you'll earn.

5 Steps To Fat Loss Product...

Gives people the REAL information they need to transform their bodies, minds, and lives on a fundamental level
Appeals to the diet and weight loss/health and fitness niches on a surface level by simplicity and done-for-you aspect
E-Book With 5-Steps In-Depth + Complete Diet Guide + Tools Needed + 3 BONUSES
BONUSES include "7 Biggest Mistakes People Make When It Comes To Their Bodies (And Minds)" + Beginner Exercises Catalog/Individual Exercises Catalog (52 Exercises Total) + Complete Full Workout Guide (5 different days of telling them exactly what workouts to do and how to stretch these out for 2-3 months)

About The Funnel/Commissions...

Priced @ $47. $1.00 7-Day Trial.
2 Upsells Currently @ $10/ea. (Video catalogs to go with beginner exercises/individual exercises + full workouts)
75% Commissions On Entire Funnel
85% Commissions On Entire Funnel For Every Week With 250+ Sales
10% Difference Will Be Paid Through Your Preferred Payment Method Within One Business Day After Previous 7 Days Have Sales Greater Than Or Equal To 250
Potential Earnings Of $56.95/Sale

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am here for you.

Insane profits with this product would not be possible without your promotion and I am completely aware of this.

If there is any way you feel I can specifically help you perform better, contact me at support@5stepstofatloss.com.

Robert Martin - 5 Steps To Fat Loss - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/4230-Robert_Martin_-_5_Steps_To_Fat_Loss)